Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any documented cases of somebody going from a regular poster here to a sex haver through plastic surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Excluding LARPs I wonder if surgerymaxxing actually cured someone’s inceldom. By incel I mean a lifelong Kissless virgin.

I remember one old thread with pictures, I believe it was a nosejob or something, but I dont have the link for it

You'd have to just be out of a foids hypergamy window. You'd have to be tall, nt, etc. but the face is lacking. Basically a larper.

Probably some on Looksmax

Probs someone being very close to Chad, but not quite. For an incel to look human he has to undergo multiple and expensive surgeries. Not to mention that there's a risk for a botched operation.

I've never seen it. It would be interesting to talk to someone who'd actually felt the effects of surgical improvement.

Not that I know of

I dont know about it

I dont know about it

You'd have to just be out of a foids hypergamy window. You'd have to be tall, nt, etc. but the face is lacking. Basically a larper.
No. If the face is lacking not a larper

Surgery is a big cope as a sub-3

That's a good question tbh i don't know any

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back