Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope are there any cute english-speaking hologram girlfriends yet?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Both the basic mascot Hikari Azuma of Gatebox (I have also seen Hatsune Miku substituted) look very appealing but in demo movies I've only seen them speak Japanese so without fluency we couldn't get the experience of casually interacting with them.

The only english-speaking versions I've seen are ugly non-anime non-loli angry-radfem looking ones...

Does anyone know of any cute ones who speak english yet that you'd actually want to come home through, who sound kind and gentle and are nice to look at?

Probably doesn't exist in the market yet

Some day we could be happy like my hero Akihiko Kondo.

181228162347-03-kondo-marriage-exlarge-169.jpg

I probably won't spend two million yen (~$24,194) on a public ceremony with my waifu though.

I think she would understand it would make more sense to invest that in better computer software, or maybe a doll I can pretend is her.

Sadly no, STEMcels need to start innovating tbh

We should be there in about two decades with our current trajectory

Both the basic mascot Hikari Azuma of Gatebox (I have also seen Hatsune Miku substituted) look very appealing but in demo movies I've only seen them speak Japanese so without fluency we couldn't get the experience of casually interacting with them.

The only english-speaking versions I've seen are ugly non-anime non-loli angry-radfem looking ones...

Does anyone know of any cute ones who speak english yet that you'd actually want to come home through, who sound kind and gentle and are nice to look at?

That looks really cool and high tech, too bad they soyified it.

You can't fuck a hologram brocel

Last edited:
Jesus western version looks like a gta 4 NPC

You can't fuck a hologram brocel
Incels don't just pine for sex, we also pine for companionship, and emotional fulfillment.

Romance-cope obviously is emulation just like fapping or fleshlights, onatorsos or dolls, but it's all about creation an immersive experience that fills the voids of loneliness in our soul-minds.

I don’t know

Incels don't just pine for sex, we also pine for companionship, and emotional fulfillment.

Romance-cope obviously is emulation just like fapping or fleshlights, onatorsos or dolls, but it's all about creation an immersive experience that fills the voids of loneliness in our soul-minds.
Fair point well said. I would never cope with stuff like this ngl but who iam to judge others, to each their own.

Project melody is something close though she isn’t a personal hologram.

No because most incels in the west are cucks. They want a foid partner who behaves like a man with tits, not a cute girl.

The West is too cucked to make something like this.
Imagine the outrage from women and soys.

Learn moonspeak ASAP.

There's no hologram for my race

no such thing as a cute english speaking hologram

My doll combined with an actual one of these (not the pantsuit hotel check-in foid) is enough for me. A robot is a fantasy.

After foids and cucks in Japan strongly harassed them. I heard rumors that the team members working on it got horrible threats from foids. Foids threatened to make false rape allegations if they released the device.

I believe it. The cucks are the worst, they don't even realize they'd be better off with this.