Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there any cubers here?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Is this still a thing in 2024?

People who do rubik's cubes?

I used to cube 10 years ago

I only did 3x3, avg mid 30s, p.b 17. hbu, what cubes can you do and your times
i did all of the cubes i was absolutely obsessed. 3x3 through to 7x7 and basically every cube/puzzle available. This guy saw me cubing at school and he got into it too and then we started competing, it was so fun ngl. Legit best part of school since i could have fun with other people without having to speak. I avg 10 seconds and im gonna try to get even lower. I want to go to some competition purely because i want to compete, i dont rlly care bout the socializing.

i did all of the cubes i was absolutely obsessed. 3x3 through to 7x7 and basically every cube/puzzle available. This guy saw me cubing at school and he got into it too and then we started competing, it was so fun ngl. Legit best part of school since i could have fun with other people without having to speak. I avg 10 seconds and im gonna try to get even lower. I want to go to some competition purely because i want to compete, i dont rlly care bout the socializing.
damn you actually properly got into it, for me it was a phase for a few months when I was younger, good luck in pursuing the competitions

damn you actually properly got into it, for me it was a phase for a few months when I was younger, good luck in pursuing the competitions
thanks

if i was chad i could get girls using this ability but as incel im just a nerd