Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any advantages to being ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Asians have the highest iq, and Indians.... can piss and shit wherever they want? What other advantages do ethnics have?

tehgymcel420 said:
Asians have the highest iq, and Indians.... can piss and shit wherever they want? What other advantages do ethnics have?

I wanted to say you can use the PC culture to your advantage and manufacture false outrage over shit that didnt happen but then I realized you cant if your incel. Jfl.

/pol/cel said:
I wanted to say you can use the PC culture to your advantage and manufacture false outrage over shit that didnt happen but then I realized you cant if your incel. Jfl.

/pol/cel said:

Blacks are stronger.

Arabic people have large families so a safety net if you ever become homeless or need a job, work at uncle Jafars Kebab shop

"Ethnics" (mostly niggers and Arabs) are worshipped by cucks in the West, just not in a sexual manner.

Race Mixing (white women + black men) is also promoted in Hollywood and the Judeo Masonic press.

You can rape females and have a much higher chance of getting away with it.

You can get free money from the government.

heroinfather said:
Arabic people have large families so a safety net if you ever become homeless or need a job, work at uncle Jafars Kebab shop

Lots of races have large families.

I know a black guy who is a homeless alcoholic who barely eats... still has a 6 pack.

Ethnics have some advantages like we get away with certain things without being called a Nazi like if a white person does it

STRAIGHT WHITE MALES ARE OPPRESSED!

Blackpill101 said:
"Ethnics" (mostly niggers and Arabs) are worshipped by cucks in the West, just not in a sexual manner.
Race Mixing (white women + black men) is also promoted in Hollywood and the Judeo Masonic press.

They're only worshiped if they're 8+.

You tick one of the many liberal protected class checkboxes so it grants you some victim passes.

The good thing about street shitting is that any race can adopt it. You can't increase your iq to become an asian, turn your physique into natural 6 pack like the blacks or suddenly have a large family like arabs. But whatever race you are you can still streetshit, you need to have a little bit of courage and will.

TPLu4Eo.gif

/pol/cel said:

PC culture is an internet meme, unless ur talking about sweden

You don't have to worry about STDs...

FeminismsCancer said:
You tick one of the many liberal protected class checkboxes so it grants you some victim passes.

It's not like the liberals will fuck us.

tehgymcel420 said:
It's not like the liberals will fuck us.

You can rape white liberal chicks and they won't report it because of the conundrum it'd put them in.

Dekim said:
I know a black guy who is a homeless alcoholic who barely eats... still has a 6 pack.

Lmfao legit AF, black crackheads swigging 40s in compton look better than most white guys after 10 years of lifting + perfect nutrition.

They can run rapefugee game in cucked feminist countries.

if you are south indian, then it's just over.

it's like being black without the bbc or height.

lol @ all these copers, there is no advantage of being colored

Grain_of_sin said:
Lol you post this so much it might as well be your signature.

Yup, I tried, but when I put it in the sig, his butt becomes so small that you can barely see that flow of diarrhoeal stool coming out of his ass. Moreover, I am also reluctant to change my current sig.

asura said:
if you are south indian, then it's just over.

it's like being black without the bbc or height.

Curry means "over", does not matter you are from south or north. Even does not matter you are an indian curry or a paki curry. Curry is curry. Being curry is death sentence.

chudur-budur said:
Curry means "over", does not matter you are from south or north. Even does not matter you are an indian curry or a paki curry. Curry is curry. Being curry is death sentence.

Not for Chadpreet.

Grain_of_sin said:
Not for Chadpreet.

Never saw one in real life, except in some curry movies and curry fashion magazines. May be there are, but those are like one in a million, and people generally mistake them as middle eastern.

"Chadpreet" is a mythical beast.

chudur-budur said:
Never saw one in real life, except in some curry movies and curry fashion magazines. May be there are, but those are like one in a million, and people generally mistake them as middle eastern.

"Chadpreet" is a mythical beast.

31489-modeling-acting-male-250x340.jpg

Yeah, you'll never see him taking a shit in the street I guess.

Grain_of_sin said:
31489-modeling-acting-male-250x340.jpg

Yeah, you'll never see him taking a shit in the street I guess.

That's what I said, he is a model. He is managed by an agency called southcast india (http://southcast.in/). I was talking about real life living breathing currychad, not someone from the entertainment industry. If you dig models, you will find chads from all races.

He is ripped. But facially he is no where close to a generic northern european white chad. He is slightly above average than the streetshitting curries, also looks like he is a manlet. Facialy, he will be at most 6 in the west.

And for streetshitting, probably he does as well, who knows?

Either way, it's over.

And an advantage that Jews have is being able to control the media.

Tellem--T said:
lol @ all these copers, there is no advantage of being colored

There are advantages to being black.