Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any advantages to autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
If I try hobbymaxxing by trying to learn a new language again, does autism make you more intelligent or something? Or is it just a good for nothing death sentence mental illness

I've observed that Autists tend to be more logical and efficient at being organized than NT's, they also have slight higher IQ's too.

Autism is my superpower! I’m just build different, I see things differently than most people and can solve problems more efficiently :feelsmusic:

Autism is my superpower! I’m just build different, I see things differently than most people and can solve problems more efficiently :feelsmusic:
Fxdzcki

Well you won't have to worry about contracting STDs or paying child support

Autism is the best in a setting with lots of deep logic and rational issues that need to be handled, but it struggles when our evolutionary instincts and limits are put to the test. I find myself excelling well at making people laugh with my strange sense of humor, but i struggle with what my humor does after that. If a girl escalates on me, i fail to notice for example. Ive talked about this in other threads

Only if your a savant, like Rain Man.

It has no benefits unless it somehow allows you with a set of talents that allow you to make $100+K/year

Just putinmaxx theory

There are some correlations with intelligence, though ASD is a spectrum disorder.

Systemizing is genetically correlated with autism and is genetically distinct from social autistic traits​

These initial clinical observations have been quantified using different measures. For example, on a self-report measure of systemizing (the Systemizing Quotient – Revised, or the SQ-R)4, autistic adults, on average, score significantly higher than non-autistic individuals4,5. The same pattern of results is seen in autistic children, using the parent-report version of the SQ6. Systemizing is also highly correlated with aptitude in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)7. Fathers and grandfathers of children with autism are significantly overrepresented in the field of engineering8. The same is true of mothers9.

I'll offer my own intelligence as a sample:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37