Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there actually really that many of us?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Its all true, yes top 20% of guys get 95% of the women on dating apps. However, I wonder how many people actually get relationships on the outside, being incel I am always indoors and rotting, I am autistic and have no social skills. It makes me wonder though if there are heaps of us or we are just a small % of the population.

China has 20-30 million more males than females.

42% of japanese men are virgins

These together is already around 50-60 million, my guess for an actual number is somewhere between 100-200 million (Of course only a very small number of these men are actually aware of what they are) although it could be much higher.

Last edited:
There will be many of us around the world, but the proportion of us who are self-aware and actually identify as being an incel will not be that high.

I feel like if you took a % of young american males, like 5-9% of us would be incels. Barely any will be blackpilled, though.

everyone is deep down blackpilled

There's a shit ton of us. Enough to sway elections, but most are not black pilled. The truth hurts too much to acknowledge for most.

Yes there are many of us, but most lives in denial. Only a few have taken the :blackpill:

Wish we could all band together and take over this bitch. We need to make an incel/tfl/fa nation like big boss did for soldiers in metal gear solid!

I would say most men and nearly all foids are blackpilled. Its just about denial and delusion.

Just bear this in mind: every day our numbers grow and their numbers shrink.

I would say most men and nearly all foids are blackpilled. Its just about denial and delusion.

Just bear this in mind: every day our numbers grow and their numbers shrink.
not only ugly men but nearly all men are blackpilled

I've seen many truecels in my life, we're atleast 10-20% of the population.

yes there are millions of incels out there around the world, just the majority dont even know what the world "incel" is.

Not at all. But it depends who you classify as incel. Are there a lot of "incels in denial" or "normies who are probably incel but dont know"? Yes probably majority are in that case but even then, most of these people are hardcore bluepilled so I wouldnt consider them the same as a black pilled incel.

Depending on what you consider incel, many here think that you have to be sub 1 to be one. Depending on the region (not mine) a 6/10 can be incel.

China has 20-30 million more males than females.

42% of japanese men are virgins

These together is already around 50-60 million, my guess for an actual number is somewhere between 100-200 million (Of course only a very small number of these men are actually aware of what they are) although it could be much higher.
literally everyone in china looks truecel