Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are there actually people here who believe that women should have rights??

Who here actually believes that women should have rights jfl?
PersonaPimp

Women deserve rape from my penis :feelsLSD:

Foids deserve equal rights

And lefts :feelsaww:

If you ban women's rights then it sets the legal precedent that some people can be below others

Once women inevitably regain control it'll be hell for men

If you ban women's rights then it sets the legal precedent that some people can be below others

Once women inevitably regain control it'll be hell for men
Basically what actually already happened

Yeah they deserve a right to the hands

This might sound weird. But I don't believe you don't want women to have rights, because women having rights is bad, it's just that women have too much rights.

Women are too promiscuous, too wild, too much sex, too much freedom, vanity and hedonism.

Women shouldn't be allowed to be whores, and they shouldn't have the right to go to University.

What would be fair, is the men act as men should and provide, and women act as women should and be submissive, and be a wife, not a whore.

People say "No rights" when referring to when women were only in the Kitchen, but I believe that's actually a Psyop to make you believe that's what no rights is like, when in actuality, those were equal rights. It's just now in soyciety, women have a surplus of rights. They need less rights for it to go back to normal and equality.

It's kinda hard to explain what I'm trying to say so hopefully what I'm saying made sense.

It's not that women should have no rights, but soyciety should return to equality.

This might sound weird. But I don't believe you don't want women to have rights because women having rights is bad, it's just that women have too much rights.

Women are too promiscuous, too wild, too much sex, too much freedom, vanity and hedonism.

Women shouldn't be allowed to be whores, and they shouldn't have the right to go to University.

What would be fair, is the men act as men should and provide, and women act as women should and be submissive, and be a wife, not a whore.

People say "No rights" when referring to when women were only in the Kitchen, but I believe that's actually a Psyop to make you believe that's what no rights is like, when in actuality, those were equal rights. It's just now in soyciety, women have a surplus of rights. They need less rights for it to go back to normal and equality.

It's kinda hard to explain what I'm trying to say so hopefully what I'm saying made sense.
So basically mandatory sharia law

So basically mandatory sharia law
Sharia law is needed, but the problem is women go around Sharia law.

Sharia law says for women to not be whores, but women will still be whores in Muslim countries.

There should be stricter watch on women.