Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there actually any differences between Indians and Pakis?

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
I've known a lot of Indians, plus some Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis, but curiously I've never known a Paki. Are there actually any differences that justify their autistic shitflinging at each other online, or any physical differences that would differentiate their SMV?

Only Pashtuns are genetically different from the other curries, since they're technically not really curry.

pakis have the tERrorists

Just more high T version of currys

"we don't like your kind" :lul:

Nope just religious.

I've known a lot of Indians, plus some Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis, but curiously I've never known a Paki. Are there actually any differences that justify their autistic shitflinging at each other online, or any physical differences that would differentiate their SMV?
No, just historical and religious differences.

Pakis do more stuff like rape and violence, (food) takeaways, taxi driving, livestock theft, aggressive behaviour and Indians are more like scammers and corner shop operators and proper sit down restaurant operators. Although when it kicks off between them Indians can be violent and aggressive too. But the Indians seem to be more intelligent and calm and are much less unpleasant to be around.

Pakis are inbred

Pakis do more stuff like rape and violence, (food) takeaways, taxi driving, livestock theft, aggressive behaviour and Indians are more like scammers and corner shop operators and proper sit down restaurant operators. Although when it kicks off between them Indians can be violent and aggressive too. But the Indians seem to be more intelligent and calm and are much less unpleasant to be around.
Pakistanis are aggressive. They know that White people, being evolved to a different environment, are just less aggressive by nature, so they know they can get away with bullying them most of the time. If White people do want to stand up to them, firstly the law is biased to the Pakis, and secondly the Pakis stick together in groups in a way that Whites don't, again presumably due to the two groups' different evolutionary environments, so the Pakis will usually have a numerical advantage. If Whites do stand up to Pakis though usually the Whites win. For one thing due to the different psychologies, if Whites are standing up to you as a Paki it is probably tough Whites, rather than normal ones. Secondly although Whites are not as prone to aggression, when they do behave aggressively they tend to be more committed to it. Maybe in the old days you would die in the winter if you lost the battle or something, when in a warmer climate you could just retreat idk.

So Pakis, whether on a micro scale of mixing in the street, railway station, club etc., a medium scale of building mosques, parking outside your house, harrassing women dressed unislamically etc., or macro scale of mass invasion of Europe (I know it was other Arabs/Muslims rather than Pakis, but similar) seem to be constantly aggressing upon Whites and need to be contained by superior force, whereas there doesn't seem to be any of that with Indians. When there's just a small number of Pakis around they are all nice and friendly but once there's a certain amount the area becomes very unwelcoming and intimidating for Whites and they just leave (except for some low quality foids who go and be their whores). The same thing happens with the Caucasians in Russia.

Pakis are inbred
Accurate. The Jewish media stereotype is it's rural people who are inbred, but in fact:

7soyh0kygeo61.jpg

Jews are also highly inbred.

Do pakis drink piss and eat shit aswell?