Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the Jews somehow responsible for our inceldom?

Are the Jews to blame?

• Yes

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters
No, not really.

Most of our issues emanates from Lookism.

No, women are responsible.

were the Jews responsible for feminazism?

Only because they control the media

I'm no Zionist.

How can I be cucked when I'm volceled?

However you are entitled solely to your self-service opinions.

I refuse to indulge in self loathing as a volcel. My rage is directed against anti-Semitism that the OP chose to rage against, as if there is such a conspiracy against incels.

There isn't.

You're using the same, cucked zionist tactic of labeling those that are anti-zionists as anti-semitic. You can't convince me you're not one of ((them)) when you use the same tactics.

israelicels have it the worst btw

Satanists should be the ones to blame.

Satanists run Hollywood, have power in political circles, have sex slaves, control drug trade. Operate on manipulation, want humanity to degrade into more animal instincts.

835SD5.gif

Yes (((they))) started and supported every single type of degeneracy imaginable.

Yes, since they promoted female sexual liberation which in turn caused women to abandon traditional marriages and "pick and choose" which Chad they'll gladly sleep with for the night, increasing hypergamy.
Satanists should be the ones to blame.

Satanists run Hollywood, have power in political circles, have sex slaves, control drug trade. Operate on manipulation, want humanity to degrade into more animal instincts.

835SD5.gif

Judaism is satanism.

Judaism is satanism.

Ya but when people say Jews...some people are jewish or have jewish friends but don't take part in some of the Satanic actions.

Satanists are into cannibalism and take everything Jesus said literally to mock him like eating my flesh, drinking my blood...... flesh was supposed to be Jesus words, blood holy spirit...

You're using the same, cucked zionist tactic of labeling those that are anti-zionists as anti-semitic. You can't convince me you're not one of ((them)) when you use the same tactics.
Just because I look like a Zionist doesn't make me one.

Calling anti Zionist conspiracy theory anti-Semitic is truth telling.

Not everyone trying to redpill you about it is Zionist.

All it does is make you look like you're bluepilled about Zionist Jews.
Ya but when people say Jews...some people are jewish or have jewish friends but don't take part in some of the Satanic actions.

Satanists are into cannibalism and take everything Jesus said literally to mock him like eating my flesh, drinking my blood...... flesh was supposed to be Jesus words, blood holy spirit...
Holy fuck. You actually believe Hollywood propaganda about satanists?

The truth is, satanists are just peace loving egoists who do symbolic ritual sacrifices.

No blood and guts.

Anything other than this isn't satanism; it's a bunch of copycats high on hard drugs who have no idea what they're doing.

Anyone who says they worship Satan are not anything you just described.

Last edited:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

The Podesta and Clinton leaked emails say otherwise, former White House chief of staff cutting his hands and taking part in Spirit Cookings and weird rituals. There's also mention of Moloch, Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

There's also Bill Clinton flying on a plane named the Lolita Express, the island owned by Billionaire has weird Egyptian Temples and underground areas...video above

Last edited:
Tfw this woolly-hatted motherfucker gets more pussy than you
T parents 0303 1425661172

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

The Podesta and Clinton leaked emails say otherwise, former White House chief of staff cutting his hands and taking part in Spirit Cookings and weird rituals. There's also mention of Moloch, Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

There's also Bill Clinton flying on a plane named the Lolita Express, the island owned by Billionaire has weird Egyptian Temples and underground areas...video above
I fear that you've been bluepilled by that conspiracy theory propaganda, bro.

I fear that you've been bluepilled by that conspiracy theory propaganda, bro.

You also have mainstream news about Allison Mack being a sex cult leader and her group NXIVM was affiliated with Clinton global initiative so there's an idea of Satanism the public has and allowed to take part in then there's some top tier level sick shit with Human Traficking, sex slaves, cannibalism etc.

You also have mainstream news about Allison Mack being a sex cult leader and her group NXIVM was affiliated with Clinton global initiative so there's an idea of Satanism the public has and allowed to take part in then there's some top tier level sick shit with Human Traficking, sex slaves, cannibalism etc.

Well, you've confirmed the conspiracy theory bluepilling mainly because MSM doesn't want to get Allison Mack's side of the story.

I'm betting she is a scapegoat just like some of us scapegoat Stacy's.

Just because I look like a Zionist doesn't make me one.

Calling anti Zionist conspiracy theory anti-Semitic is truth telling.

Not everyone trying to redpill you about it is Zionist.

All it does is make you look like you're bluepilled about Zionist Jews.

The truth is, satanists are just peace loving egoists who do symbolic ritual sacrifices.

No blood and guts.

Anything other than this isn't satanism; it's a bunch of copycats high on hard drugs who have no idea what they're doing.

Anyone who says they worship Satan are not anything you just described.
Zionist exposed. You cannot brainwash this goyim, you zionist cuck.
Na, I posted it here.
Thanks for clarifying.

I hate jewish "people".

Jews are almost entirely responsible for the incel, Wizard and MGTOW condition as without their malicious intent women/foids (whatever you want to call them) would not of been dog trained by the Jewish mass media, Hollywood and public edJEWcation system through clever and not so clever social engineering to hate men, become narcissists and become radical feminists.

They would not of been taught to constantly believe that "the grass is greener on the other side" and so would not be the cheating cuckolding scum that most of them are on average today.

In short society would still have its problems even without Jews but without them overall society ie men and women alike would be far more innocent and trusting of eachother.

I dont know man .
Antisemitism feels like cope to me .

No but a good chunk of those responsible were jewish, still it's mainly the fault of cucks and traitors

yes

Oh, kek. I could've sworn this was in the inceldom discussion thread and I saw you were lurking this thread. My bad.

:feelsree::feelsree: ((They)) won.
Last seen Mar 24, 2019

#AscendCels

Yes (((they))) started and supported every single type of degeneracy imaginable.
based cute avi bannedcel of yesteryear

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back