Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are the glory days of St. Covid19cel behind us?

Is it over?

• it's over

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • it has not yet begun

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I went out to pick up a takeout order and traffic was terrible, normies were out in force, swarming over everything like ants. Only the based gooks at the restaurant still looked worried, they opened the front door just long enough to chuck out my bag of food before slamming it shut in my face.

Is it over or is the second outbreak imminent?

THERE WAS NEVER A CORONAVIRUS TO BEGIN WITH ITS A JEWISH HOAX TO TEST HOW FAST THEY CAN TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY AND IT PASSED LMAO

I think a second wave will happen based off how many people are clumping together.

It feels like its winding down sadly. All good things must come to an end. Chad and Stacy will be back to their normal fuck marathon soon, if not already back in action

Imagine being told a virus with a 2% mortality rate that is a threat to people who would already die within the year of the common cold or old age shut down the entire world.

THERE WAS NEVER A CORONAVIRUS TO BEGIN WITH ITS A JEWISH HOAX TO TEST HOW FAST THEY CAN TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY AND IT PASSED LMAO
View attachment 254955

Found the inkwel.

I went out to pick up a takeout order and traffic was terrible, normies were out in force, swarming over everything like ants. Only the based gooks at the restaurant still looked worried, they opened the front door just long enough to chuck out my bag of food before slamming it shut in my face.

Is it over or is the second outbreak imminent?
It is just begun

the virus was always weak

Let's wait for the second coming of corona chan

it has not yet begun

I think there will be a second wave but it won’t have anything to do with the existing virus mutating but rather these rotten Jew bastards will simply release a truly dangerous and deadly bioweapon this fall or whenever that takes out significantly more people but of course they’ll have the cure ready to go and probably be sprayed via chemtrails on large population centers and or possibly placed in food and drinks secretly to stop the outbreak once they deem enough goy cattle have been culled.

The public still being fearful of a third wave will then easily buy into taking the Jews next toxic vaccine when it is eventually released because they won’t know the kikes had already cured them via other means and or inoculated them against ever again catching the more harmful/deadly virus.

No. Wait tell the "elite" announce the second preplanned wave and force an injection into your veins.....
This is just the beginning agenda 21/2030 is upon us.

I don’t know man, you tell me.

No. Wait tell the "elite" announce the second preplanned wave and force an injection into your veins.....
This is just the beginning agenda 21/2030 is upon us.
what will happen in 2030 ?

JFL covid cases will EXPLODE because of these nigger riots.

Boris Johnson (UK Prime minister) will review EXTEND covid lockdowns every 4 weeks rather than every 3.

Which means longer periods of getting paid to do nothing but rotting. Normies being denied a summer.