Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are the any other substances that give you the same feeling as Xanax?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted mind
★★★★★
I'm on Xanny rn, feeling sleepy and lightheaded, without my constant crippling anxiety. Kinda like when I'm drunk.

I can't get drunk often because I can't access alcohol easily, also because it completely obliterates my stomach. I can only drink on rare occasions and have to take multiple stomach pills afterwards.

What other harmless / relatively harmless drugs are there that give the same sensation?

why would you take xanax when all drugs do the same shit like you feel great for 3-4 hours and then your mood is instantly worsened after the effects wear off.

Pop a perc 30 u be chillin

i would love to get ahold of this shit not even kidding ive heard such good reviews. i yearn for xanax.

That's an SSRI and takes a month to start working, nothing like Xanax which is immediate.

Also the last time I was in it it completely destroyed my sleep and I would wake up at 3-4AM completely alert and unable to sleep again. Even after almost a year I haven't fully recovered from it and wake up very alert way too soon.

That's an SSRI and takes a month to start working, nothing like Xanax which is immediate.

Also the last time I was in it it completely destroyed my sleep and I would wake up at 3-4AM completely alert and unable to sleep again. Even after almost a year I haven't fully recovered from it and wake up very alert way too soon.
i guess your body is not compatible with it.

Maybe you should try different opiods then and see which one is best for your body

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back