Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are STDs a scam?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Are STDs a scam Jews push to keep White births down?

No. HPV is common, as shown by the strains present in my half-aunt's flesh.

No but they probably exaggerate how many fucks actually affected by them. I haven't one seen an aids nigger nor herpes nigger in years

Yes. Transmission rates are actually very low for vaginal and oral sex.

@based_meme look at this “creative” theory

herpes seems to be real, I haven't seen a slav workfoid without it
aids seems to be a hoax cause the death toll doesn't align with how much cock foids regularly take

Majority of STDs have cures. You just run a course of antivirals/antibiotics and it's gone. They just made that PREP shit for aids. Herpes is the only one you have to worry about and there is treatment so you dont get sores. Are you worried about whore disease? I think you will be fine

STDs are based so I don't care if it's natural or a jewish invention or whatever the fuck.

I wouldn’t know.

No but they probably exaggerate how many fucks actually affected by them. I haven't one seen an aids nigger nor herpes nigger in years
There was a study once that said that around 50% of total STD transmissions came from lgbt people, even though they make less that 5% of the total population.