Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Stacies nicer to you?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Often times Stacies and high tier beckys are nicer to me because I obviously have no chance with them so I am not a threat. Ugly girls are the biggest bitches to me to discourage me from thinking I have a chance with them even though they are gross looking and I don’t want them anyway

Stacies are unironically nicer than Beckies to subhuman men. Both subhumans and Stacies know they are essentially different lifeforms, living in different realities who will never intersect with one another.

But Beckies are more hostile to subhumans because of the implication the subhuman might think he has a chance with them. Beckies being approached by subhumans lowers her SMV.

Often times Stacies and high tier beckys are nicer to me because I obviously have no chance with them so I am not a threat. Ugly girls are the biggest bitches to me to discourage me from thinking I have a chance with them even though they are gross looking and I don’t want them anyway
All them hate me

It's complicated. I think part of it is that genuine stacies live in some sort of bubble, isolated from the nastiness other people experience in day to day life. Meanness is, at least partly, something you have to learn.

It's complicated. I think part of it is that genuine stacies live in some sort of bubble, isolated from the nastiness other people experience in day to day life. Meanness is, at least partly, something you have to learn.
This

No, they always say "Heyyyy @Pixycel are you DTF?" Like fuck off bitch I already know I'm a Distressingly Terrible Failure. I don't need you to rub it in.

They treat like I am a kid sometimes because they see me as inferior

though I can't say I don't take advantage of it :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I should have SPEDmaxxed in highschool… maybe a stacy would have asked me to prom for social media attention

No, they treat me in the same way that ugly foids do

I didn't find many stacies here, they are pretty rare. But usually I'm just invisible to them and they are narcissists with huge egos due to all the pampering and compliments they receive. The more extraverted ones can be quite entertaining to watch from a distance.

Beckies make up the bulk of women demographic so they have mixed opinion about me, some are easy to befriend while others are very aloof, but nonetheless they won't hang out with me when other people are available, barring a Becky friend I have in college.

The few ugly young women (sub3 or very fat) I've come across practically never interacted with me. Usually they are very shy or very distrustful or both.

Not "nicer". But simply less actively hostile.

Reason:

Most subhuman men don't even try with Stacies so they are less on-edge around us.

OTOH, Beckies and below are tired of subhuman men trying to get with them when all they want is Chad.

It's kind of like how a single rat is disgusting but a single ant is such a non-threat that it doesn't matter. You don't like it - but you might not even bother being hostile to it or trying to kill it. We're ants to Stacies.

Last edited:
Well said

In all honesty I don't think I've noticed any clear difference. All women hate me equally

Yeah, not for me, but then again, I barely exist