Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Stacie’s nicer to you guys than Beckie’s?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So obviously it’s fake kindness. But I’ve noticed that sometimes if I get paired or partnered with a bunch of Stacie’s in class they at least act kind of like fake nice. Like they smile when they talk to you.

Like I remember back in middle school there was this kid in my class who was new to the school and was autistic and shy. Had really bad acne, really bad posture and skinny arms. But on the first day of school all the foids were like fake messing with him and like acting kind to him. “Hey what’s your name!”

It’s always the super pretty A tier girls too. Most average or lower tier Becky’s tend to scowl at me or treat my like I’m dirt or less than dirt. It’s usually the Becky’s or the bisexual girls or uglier tier girls who look at me like I’m some kind of creep.

Obviously it’s not 100 percent across the board, I’ve had a few Stacie’s who give me the evil eye. But for most of my life especially in middle and high school, the high level supreme Stacie’s were actually at least somewhat nice to me and acknowledged my existence while all the normal looking girls ignored me.

Any theories?

no. ALL foids are disgusted by me and instinctively treat me badly whether it is obese hamplanet or literal stacy model

People usually just ignore me

Society sees them as little angels so they have to keep up the act and sweep all the nasty backbiting gossip and chad flings under the rug.

Stacies are generally nicer because more simps orbit them so their lives are good overall, avg women have bitterness

All women treat me like shit

i havent been around alot of people in so many years, its hard to say. mostly im just ignored though. but not always.

In high school, stacies and other popular girls treated me better, but truth be said: it was decades ago and I studied in a humanities-focused high school where boys were greatly outnumbered by girls so actually girls didn't treat me like garbage at that age. It's only college where I became a victim of lookist discrimination, which I believe should be made a criminal offense, preferably with capital punishment.

idk there are barely any real stacies so I don't think it's possible to have a reasonable sample size

however yes ugly foids do typically have awful personalities and are annoying feminist loudmouth shits

Good looking people are more likely to be nice because everyone tends to treat them better, so that's why Chad and Stacy are usually decent-ish socially.

Not any other bullshit copes like muh good genetic personality.

This is why good looking people who complain need to get punched in the face.

There is no room for you to complain much if your face is 6/10 or higher & you're non-manlet.

Last edited:
So obviously it’s fake kindness. But I’ve noticed that sometimes if I get paired or partnered with a bunch of Stacie’s in class they at least act kind of like fake nice. Like they smile when they talk to you.

Like I remember back in middle school there was this kid in my class who was new to the school and was autistic and shy. Had really bad acne, really bad posture and skinny arms. But on the first day of school all the foids were like fake messing with him and like acting kind to him. “Hey what’s your name!”

It’s always the super pretty A tier girls too. Most average or lower tier Becky’s tend to scowl at me or treat my like I’m dirt or less than dirt. It’s usually the Becky’s or the bisexual girls or uglier tier girls who look at me like I’m some kind of creep.

Obviously it’s not 100 percent across the board, I’ve had a few Stacie’s who give me the evil eye. But for most of my life especially in middle and high school, the high level supreme Stacie’s were actually at least somewhat nice to me and acknowledged my existence while all the normal looking girls ignored me.

Any theories?
Stacie’s are nicer Becky is total bitches!

Yes. Generally, the women who are kindest to me are sub-2 whales or Stacy tier. My looksmatch 3-4s are the meanest, and it improves the higher they are in looks.

No, all foids are stone cold towards me and don't view me as a human being let alone a man

wtf is this GrAYpost
I don’t know what else to call them lol. The hottest girls? I have a theory that some Stacie’s think of incels like pets. Or more like they feel sorry for us. Like they know that they are on such higher social status than us that they know we aren’t actually a threat so they have no reason to be nasty to us. Whereas Becky’s and average looking girls know that we are their looksmatches and that we should be on the same level as them and they get upset at that.

Yes. Generally, the women who are kindest to me are sub-2 whales or Stacy tier. My looksmatch 3-4s are the meanest, and it improves the higher they are in looks.
I’ve met very few tens in my life. The nicest tries of girls are usually 8 and 9s. The meanest are between 2sand 7s. The girls in all those tries are nasty to me. Usually disabled girls (I’ve met very few) are girls who are 1 s and they are nice to me. But girls who are total tens are nasty to me too

oh wait this is that infiltrator guy:

oh wait this is that infiltrator guy:

Jesus Christ bro. For the last time I am not an infiltrator. Why would I waste my time trolling an Incel forum? I’m just trying to share my life experiences.

yes u r

really couldn't be more obvious
I don’t know what to do to prove to you guys I’m not.

But at least give me a reason why you think I’m one. My posts are not really that much different from anyone else’s. Just explain to me why you guys think I’m not an Incel.

This feels like gatekeeping.

I don’t know what to do to prove to you guys I’m not.

But at least give me a reason why you think I’m one. My posts are not really that much different from anyone else’s.
yes they are

you just can't tell because all you know about .is is what you've heard on reddit

Cant deny or confirm since i didnt interact with many Stacies, as Stacies are even more rare than Chads

yes they are

you just can't tell because all you know about .is is what you've heard on reddit
Well I’ll just tell you right now that I am indeed a 25 year old kissless handholdless virgin. I’m extremely socially awkward and most girls look me like I’m a creep. I’ve asked out dozens of girls and they’ve all said no. My career is in shambles. It’s impossible for me to hold down a job. I’m so autistic I can barely get through college.

I mean you can believe it or not. But I can share more about my life if yku want