Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are some of you incels because you want a stacy but could perhaps get a becky?

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I’ve seen some posters make this claim so doesn’t that make you a fakecel considering it’s voluntary? I have a friend who is a 25 year old currycel virgin but claims he’s waiting to get a Stacy. I’ve never seen a single girl show interest in him.

I’ve seen some posters make this claim so doesn’t that make you a fakecel considering it’s voluntary? I have a friend who is a 25 year old currycel virgin but claims he’s waiting to get a Stacy. I’ve never seen a single girl show interest in him.
No. Foids that look/heightmatch me always look at me with disgust, idc about stacies anymore

This is a femcel talking point. Truecels will take anything, excluding single-mothers.

nah just want 5-6/10 white girl tbh:ahegao::feelshaha:

If it's an incel who is against lookism, then it could be considered hypocritical. But either way, it has no bearing on whether someone is a fakecel, because no matter how delusional/picky an incel is, it is ultimately women who will determine if he remains an incel or not.

If ugly women would reject you or are disgusted by you even if you did try to hit on them, then only hitting on Stacies wouldn't change the fact that you are still an incel since neither Stacy nor other woman wants you, even though you want the Stacy.

Becky = expects a chad.

If a man is capable of fucking beckies, he is chad.

There are no chads here, despite what some users like to LARP/humblebrag as.

I would be completely fine having a Becky be really into me then try to grind all my life to get a Stacey. God knows that shit ain’t happening anyways, Becky or Stacey.

I can’t even have a sea monster [UWSL] gtfo :feelsaww: jfl about my life [/UWSL]

I don't even dare talk to a stacy. I just want a woman who is close to my level and that is not a complete anti-catholic whore.

I'd take a 1/10 landwhale at this point but I'm not good enough.

This is a femcel talking point. Truecels will take anything, excluding single-mothers.
My only other rule is no obese (somewhat chubby is still okay so it's not like she needs to be super fit or anything)
and No Blacks (not a hard rule, It's one I may be willing to compromise on but I just experience no attraction to black women at all, i might as well just go gay at that point) Mixed race is on a case by case basis.

Those who claim to only want stacy are either doing it as a meme or insane, they will never get stacy and will die alone. The vast majority of people (not incels included) are perfectly happy with becky. To be honest, even if you did get stacy she is actually one of the worst thigns you could get. Her whole life revolves around partying, going to the beach, clubs, ect things no one here is comfortable in doing. Stacy is for chad period.

Some certainly do fall into the stay only meme.

I would take a becky or really anything that’s not beyond overweight, I think that’s reasonable.

Larp account, fuck you