Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are slavs white?

Yes, just a different kind of White than Anglos and Nords.

yeah, who says they aren't?

Nothing to discuss, yes.

Only in color.

They are the niggers of the white race.

Anglos and Nords are more nigger loving than Slavs.

Racially no, theyre pale mongols/nigs

yea but just a lower tier version

Those are Russians. Do you consider Slavs that lived away from Mongol rule like Czechs, Slovaks, Croats, Slovenes etc "mongol" as well? Unless you're Basque we've all come from somewhere in the Central Asian steppes
The slavic race is just a mix of different races

indoaryan warriors, mongoloids, especially hunter gatherers

in czechia etc they have higher hunter gatherer dna and possibly germanic dna so they look more european

But in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Eastern poland, Bulgaria etc. you will see mongoloid phenos
In south slavic countries like Serbia you will see darkies (because of anatolian farmer dna i guess)

throughout its historical existence they lived near non-white people and some part got mixed with non-whites turkic people, jewish people etc. For example in Russia many native nations of Russia like Tatars, Bashkirs, Mordvins etc assimilated into Russian society and they were given Russian names and surnames, the Orthodox faith, some just got mixed. For example for me slavic people must have blue, grey or green eye color, white pale skin, blonde, light blonde or red hair. For example in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Baltic states you can see some jewish looking people cause in the times of Russian Empire there was a thing called pale of settlement which means Jewish people were only allowed to live in certain territories, which included the countries listed above. Example of people who i think definitely non-slavic
1556172978_0:140:3147:1910_1920x0_80_0_0_975d3d0fa593b281b877ade2bbea431c.jpg

542683105_0:0:0:0_600x0_80_0_0_011e792cb2472a60d5929c76da6ccd8e.jpg

Olha_Stefanishyna_2020.jpg

800px-Mykola_Solskyi.webp.png

Mishustin_Portrait_govru.jpg

vlast_10_018-1.jpg

411px-Aleksandar_Vu%C4%8Di%C4%87_2019_%28cropped%29.jpg

Jakov_Milatovi%C4%87_%282023-05-30%29.jpg

220px-Mikulas_Dzurinda.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they are white. Its mindboggling to me how some people say that Slavs aren't white.
I guess some encounter people like Kazakhs, Buryats, or Tuvans speaking Russian, and go off and scream "yOu sEe, sLaVs aRe nOt wHiTe".... those Central Asians you see are Russian-speaking Mongols and Turks. And NO, Slavs are not half-Mongolian ---- white Slavs have very little to no Mongolian DNA, look it up!!
That's like saying Spanish people aren't White because you regularly encounter 5'4" brown Mayan-descended Guatemalans or mystery-meat mulattoid Puerto Ricans speaking Spanish - those are Spanish-speakers, not Spanish people

The slavic race is just a mix of different races

indoaryan warriors, mongoloids, especially hunter gatherers

in czechia etc they have higher hunter gatherer dna and possibly germanic dna so they look more european

But in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Eastern poland, Bulgaria etc. you will see mongoloid phenos
In south slavic countries like Serbia you will see darkies (because of anatolian farmer dna i guess)
and germanics arent mix of different races ?

Europeans unironically think that this man is "Brown". The definition of White isn't based on genetics or skin colour or anything, it's the most narrow racial group in the world.

Americans unironically think that this toilet isn't White either because she speaks "the wrong language" to be considered "White".

No race has more purity tests than the White race, well ... Gooks do.

Yes they are white. Its mindboggling to me how some people say that Slavs aren't white.
I guess some encounter people like Kazakhs, Buryats, or Tuvans speaking Russian, and go off and scream "yOu sEe, sLaVs aRe nOt wHiTe".... those Central Asians you see are Russian-speaking Mongols and Turks. And NO, Slavs are not half-Mongolian ---- white Slavs have very little to no Mongolian DNA, look it up!!
That's like saying Spanish people aren't White because you regularly encounter 5'4" brown Mayan-descended Guatemalans or mystery-meat mulattoid Puerto Ricans speaking Spanish - those are Spanish-speakers, not Spanish people
Basically my post above.

Slovenes are
and germanics arent mix of different races ?
They are primarily Indo-Aryan with a hint of alpinoids. Slavs are as much as Indo-Aryan as much as they are hunter gatherers or mongoloids(depending on the region)

Yes, just a different kind of White than Anglos and Nords.
:yes:
yeah, who says they aren't?
50 IQ retards
Nothing to discuss, yes.
:yes:
Well said.

Of course they are. Anyone who says they aren’t is a faggot who wants Whites to argue amongst each other. If you are European or of European descent, you are White. A Pole is just as White as an Italian as is a Dane as to a Brit.

Only in color.
throughout its historical existence they lived near non-white people and some part got mixed with non-whites turkic people, jewish people etc. For example in Russia many native nations of Russia like Tatars, Bashkirs, Mordvins etc assimilated into Russian society and they were given Russian names and surnames, the Orthodox faith, some just got mixed. For example for me slavic people must have blue, grey or green eye color, white pale skin, blonde, light blonde or red hair. For example in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Baltic states you can see some jewish looking people cause in the times of Russian Empire there was a thing called pale of settlement which means Jewish people were only allowed to live in certain territories, which included the countries listed above. Example of people who i think definitely non-slavic
1556172978_0:140:3147:1910_1920x0_80_0_0_975d3d0fa593b281b877ade2bbea431c.jpg

542683105_0:0:0:0_600x0_80_0_0_011e792cb2472a60d5929c76da6ccd8e.jpg

Olha_Stefanishyna_2020.jpg

800px-Mykola_Solskyi.webp.png

Mishustin_Portrait_govru.jpg

vlast_10_018-1.jpg

411px-Aleksandar_Vu%C4%8Di%C4%87_2019_%28cropped%29.jpg

Jakov_Milatovi%C4%87_%282023-05-30%29.jpg

220px-Mikulas_Dzurinda.jpg

Nords, Meds, and Slavs are all white: I notice it is always either coping shitskins, self-hating bluepilled whites, etc. who say elsewise.

Back when science actually was based around fact & performed by based men(not the paid off kike scientists we have nowadays) Meds & Slavs were considered part of the White race:

Screenshot 20231031 051315 Chrome
3968120 20SoyBooru
Image 1

Of course they are. Anyone who says they aren’t is a faggot who wants Whites to argue amongst each other. If you are European or of European descent, you are White. A Pole is just as White as an Italian as is a Dane as to a Brit.
Based & blackpilled:blackpill:

This argument can literally be used on the English and French, "oh, plenty of African countries speak English/French so all Anglo/Gallo people are Niggers". Jamaica speaks English so English is a Nigger language and everyone who speaks it becomes Black. Literally American logic when it concerns Spanish or Western logic when it concerns Islam.

Nords, Meds, and Slavs are all white: I notice it is always either coping shitskins, self-hating bluepilled whites, etc. who say elsewise.

Back when science actually was based around fact & performed by based men(not the paid off kike scientists we have nowadays) Meds & Slavs were considered part of the White race:

View attachment 931029View attachment 931030View attachment 931032
Depends who you consider White. For me whites are Danes, Swedes, Norwegians (except Saami) and Icelandic people if you subtract those filthy migrants who came in the last 50 years and very few % of mixes with Jews.

Depends who you consider White. For me whites are Danes, Swedes, Norwegians (except Saami) and Icelandic people if you subtract those filthy migrants who came in the last 50 years and very few % of mixes with Jews.
So only Scandinavians are White, GrAYtard?

Did you even look at the info I provided?

So even Germans, Anglos, Dutch are not white?
I meant that Scandinavians are the purest white people if you exclude migrants and a small percentage of mixing with other races. Germans, Anglos, Dutch, Slavs are sure white if you remove all Ashkenazi Jews and mixes with other races and nations.

To be white is to be Nordic.
Slavs are mixed with mongols. They are short with weird eyes and bloated faces.
Slavs weren't considered whites by Hitler.
Slavs historically didn't participate in the western civilization.

We indeed all are: However, the trick is to just not fall for it.
"The trick is not to fall for it" - that's a nice way to rationalize it, all this allows for is a permission for western europeans and americans to get to insult you however they want without backlash. under the pretence that all anti-slavic demoralization is jewish orchestrated, when in reality most of this rhetoric is largely espoused by western euros or americans.

>Joined Feb 15, 2023 Posts 7
>racebait
>are X white?
least obvious sharty infiltrator

the problem is that people consider anyone with a Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian/Polish/Czech/Slovak/Slovenian/Serbian passport as a Slavic person

To be white is to be Nordic.
Slavs weren't considered whites by Hitler.
Slavs historically didn't participate in the western civilization.
Screenshot 20231031 051315 Chrome

View attachment 931027

Europeans unironically think that this man is "Brown". The definition of White isn't based on genetics or skin colour or anything, it's the most narrow racial group in the world.

View attachment 931028

Americans unironically think that this toilet isn't White either because she speaks "the wrong language" to be considered "White".

No race has more purity tests than the White race, well ... Gooks do.
Those two people are white, but Americans are stupid like that.
I have actually witnessed one American tell a brown-haired, green-eyed Spanish girl "you're from Spain??? I thought you were white!"