Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are slavs the gooks of Europe?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Slavpill has been popping up on this forum lately, after learning I was blown away. I'm thinking that Slavs are now basically European gooks. Literally, there are prominenet parallels between them. Number one sex tourism, a lot Western men come to Slav lands to fuck their women just like they do to East Asia and SEA.
Two, gender, EE women are seen as attractive while EE men are hated even by their own women. Slav hoes hate their men so much just like noodlewhores hate ricemen like me.
Only issue is that I don't have an idea about how bad slav men have it in the dating market. I think this differs from gooks, slav men have attractive features such as blue eyes light skin that gooks don't have. I think that saves slav men from doom in the dating market.

15A8EC91 C3E1 4C1C 853A 14D43E8043CC

Better than burgerland tho.

Lots of degenerate fakery going on .

View: https://youtu.be/VCXeijBp9ag

[UWSL]as slav I admit you are right. Polish women give pussies to everyone from abroad and they pour out all their hate on us. but ukrainian women are even worse bitches than polish women.[/UWSL]

Slavic men enjoy the benefits of JBW outside of Slavia. Gooks are Gooks, no matter where they are.

Slavic toilets basically go for any non-Black men, despite seeing actual top-tier White Stacy's with the lowest non-Black incels from other countries and Slavic toilets are much more busty than non-Slavic toilets too. So not only do you get White Stacy with softer Asiatic features, she actually has bigger breasts.

Gooks are all flat-chested, their breasts are only bigger than the Africans from Africa (Western Blacks are often busty).

Slavs don't fetishise foreign men, they just sleep with them. If you drop a picture of a White man in a Gook's room and she's alone or only with other She-Gook's she'll spontaneously masturbate.

Slavic men can easily geomax and the moment they enter the Far East they can get prime Asian Stacy, just like how the Chinese man does the same to him.

The Slavpill is complex, but Slavs are culturally the Niggers of Europe, not the Gooks of Europe. Sure they had a lot of inventions and cultural innovations, but we now mostly associate them with the Gopniks squatting and drinking themselves to death while wearing Adidas than with anything from Gookistan.

This is why Slavmaxxing and SEAmaxxing can't be compared, also SEAmaxxing is exclusive to Whites, but any non-Black man can go Slavmaxxing. ;)

Slav men have ugly traits such as high cheekbones and short, roundish faces. It may look good on foids but looks ugly on men.
Slavs also have a bad eye area with high eyelid exposure.

Slavpill has been popping up on this forum lately, after learning I was blown away. I'm thinking that Slavs are now basically European gooks. Literally, there are prominenet parallels between them. Number one sex tourism, a lot Western men come to Slav lands to fuck their women just like they do to East Asia and SEA.
Two, gender, EE women are seen as attractive while EE men are hated even by their own women. Slav hoes hate their men so much just like noodlewhores hate ricemen like me.
Only issue is that I don't have an idea about how bad slav men have it in the dating market. I think this differs from gooks, slav men have attractive features such as blue eyes light skin that gooks don't have. I think that saves slav men from doom in the dating market.
I'm inclined to agree, but where did you get that slavfoids hate their men as much as noodelwhores do ricemen?

I'm inclined to agree, but where did you get that slavfoids hate their men as much as noodelwhores do ricemen?
From this forum, and the media. Russian/Ukrainian bitches would date ugly curry just so she could get out of her country! I heard of news of Ukrainian female refugees fleeing to India even though the living conditions in India are lower than that of Ukraine!

Russian/Ukrainian bitches would date ugly curry just so she could get out of her country!
But aren't you basically acknowledging it's the war that's causing slavwhores to leave and not their men?

[UWSL]as slav I admit you are right. Polish women give pussies to everyone from abroad and they pour out all their hate on us. but ukrainian women are even worse bitches than polish women.[/UWSL]
:yes::yes::yes: ukrainians to gas

Still whiter than California:feelshaha:
Your anus is whiter than california since the time you used bleach to whiten it up

irish were always considered the nigs of europe