Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are skin care products snake oil?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I don't notice any difference if I'm moisturizing or not or using the shower skin scrub products I got for Christmas, it's greasy regardless.

If you have bad genes which, if you’re posting here, you probably do, yes.

I also got some skincare during Christmas, but feel the exact opposite and it's made me smell really nice and my skin feels softer and cleaner :panties:

I also got some skincare during Christmas, but feel the exact opposite and it's made me smell really nice and my skin feels softer and cleaner :panties:
Which products did you get?

Which products did you get?
I got some things from the body shop, I got a bar soap with like honey and almond or smth that can be used for face and body, I got a sponge/loofah or whatever they're called that you use to scrub your body and then I got a "body butter" that I slap all over my body after a shower, they gave me a coconut scented one that smells very good but i smell a little bit like a chick now but not really in a bad way per say, it can be easily covered up with a little cologne.

Can you get rid of random pimples and oily skin?