Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are simps a psy op?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I refuse to believe men are giving away their money to watch a bitchy girl play League of Legends once a week. What is happening? Is this a psy op by the jews?

Mixture of desperate craving for female attention and a form of 'brain rot'. Need to be more studies done on this phenomena tbh.

wtf is psy op

Mixture of desperate craving for female attention and a form of 'brain rot'. Need to be more studies done on this phenomena tbh.
I have never met one of these people IRL so how can I be sure they exist?
wtf is psy op
Short for 'psychological operation'. It is a subversive tactic intended to shape your perception of reality.

I have never met one of these people IRL so how can I be sure they exist?

Short for 'psychological operation'. It is a subversive tactic intended to shape your perception of reality.
Can't be certain. They probably do exist but theres also the chance that this is some sort of bizarre nightmare hellscape with the expressed purpose of eternal torment for those within it.

Can't be certain. They probably do exist but theres also the chance that this is some sort of bizarre nightmare hellscape with the expressed purpose of eternal torment for those within it.

Hell

They are pathetic simps. What else do you expect from them.

Yes @HidekiTojota

I'm pretty sure it's a real thing

After literally seeing men irl give money and gifts and buying dinners/movies for women, how can you deny the fact that retarded simps exist?

Simps were a psyop, until it worked. Now it's fueling itself.

idk but its insane nonetheless

Why is there always a conspiracy theory here? Elementary human psychology can easily explain the simp phenomenon: absolute desperation for any kind of validation from a female. No need for a conspiracy theory.

Yeah, they are seriously desperate for attention to the point where giving money feels like an interaction to them.