Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are shit tests real?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Red piller claim there exists this thing called "shit tests" where women test you. Is there any truth to this or is this just another bluepiller myth hiding behind the red pill?

if you're genuinely asking this question, you're a LARPer.

I believe they exist. It would make sense because women have an incentive to gauge your social, financial and physical prowess. I think redpillers are a bit loopy about it, but I think it generally holds true.

OML

It exists, you'd find it in any foid interaction ever recorded from real circumstance. It involves foids testing your resolve and emotions in a test that you rarely ever if at all will pass to judge you.

OML

It exists, you'd find it in any foid interaction ever recorded from real circumstance. It involves foids testing your resolve and emotions in a test that you rarely ever if at all will pass to judge you.
how you doing man? come talk to us on discord again

There of course real. I've been shit tested by MEN in relation to hobbies IRL.
There of course real. I've been shit tested by MEN in relation to hobbies IRL.

why are u asking this on incels.is

Red piller claim there exists this thing called "shit tests" where women test you. Is there any truth to this or is this just another bluepiller myth hiding behind the red pill?

Yes, they are very real, in fact everybody uses them to a certain degree. It isn't just limited to foids weighing out their options and leveling out their control over men.

Yes, a woman will test you.

They do exist. Women test your limits like children do. When you show them you're a pushover they walk over you. It doesn't necessarily has to do with they testing you to see if they should fuck you or something.