Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Are Shit Buckets weird?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Were men. We shit. We can shit in buckets. If women could do it they would too.

I use a shit bucket when I'm drinking beer. Otherwise I dont.

But it's not fucking gross. Shit smells good.

(Joined: Insert any day of May)

@NEETAndTidy
kek

Oh it’s a parody of that other thread kek

just shit in a bucket bro

maycels need to be publicly executed.

piss jugs
shit buckets
next is cum bottles

Its a small step up from using pissjuggs i guess. :lul:

too normal
not how crusty I get mine kek

I seriously had one that smelled fucking disgusting and was almost all completely yellow (it was originally white lol) and I still used it. I didn't want to waste another sock kek cause it was a that perfect time when all my socks had pairs. I wished I took pic cause it was fucking gross. It was also forever moist, it could fully dry anymore lol. It was my fav tho :feelsbadman: . Only threw it away cause it was starting to smell pretty bad and a lot. I got scared my roomates were able to smell it.

Now I am using a black one kek.

not how crusty I get mine kek

I seriously had one that smelled fucking disgusting and was almost all completely yellow (it was originally white lol) and I still used it. I didn't want to waste another sock kek cause it was a that perfect time when all my socks had pairs. I wished I took pic cause it was fucking gross. It was also forever moist, it could fully dry anymore lol. It was my fav tho :feelsbadman: . Only threw it away cause it was starting to smell pretty bad and a lot.

Now I am using a black one kek.
i cum in my underpants and they get crusty and turn greenish or brownish, i remember going to put them in the washing machine and i almost vomited from smelling them and was making sure to hide them from people seeing it because i use my apartments laundry room

i cum in my underpants and they get crusty and turn greenish or brownish, i remember going to put them in the washing machine and i almost vomited from smelling them and was making sure to hide them from people seeing it because i use my apartments laundry room
you mog me :feelsbadman:

I used to cum in my underpants too but stopped cause they ruin them. They leave stains and just like you mentioned its embarrassing when washing. Or in my case at the time, when my mom washed them kek.

you mog me :feelsbadman:

I used to cum in my underpants too but stopped cause they ruin them. They leave stains and just like you mentioned its embarrassing when washing. Or in my case at the time, when my mom washed them kek.
we need to invest in fleshlights asap

Streetshitters on sui watch.

Yes. That way you will stink like shit.

Pee bottles are cool though.

Piss is sterile.
Overnight it wont become rancid

Shit isnt sterile.
Overnight it wont become sterile.

Piss is sterile.
Overnight it wont become rancid

Shit isnt sterile.
Overnight it wont become sterile.

"But it's not fucking gross. Shit smells good."

(Joined: Insert any day of May)

You think I'm bad, it's now June brother.