Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are sands lower iq than niggers?

I would argue that we are easily the second least iq on the planet, not dumber than niggers though. socioeconomics and stability of the region only tell part of the story. huge ratio of niggers in africa are still starving, while sandniggers have developed the ability to kill eachother based on belief rather than killing eachother for food. all that
doesn't really matter, since noggs are testomaxxed apes who mog us along with curries :feelscomfy:

sand is mogged by curry?
Wow wow

currys mog sands?
no, I meant mog us along with curries = both get mogged by blacks not that curries also mog us :what:
I also agree that sands are more preferable than curries :yes:

no, I meant mog us along with curries = both get mogged by blacks not that curries also mog us :what:
I also agree that sands are more preferable than curries :yes:
Cry like a camel
scream

Cry like a camel
scream
Camel42145

Sand women are good looking :feelsohh::feelsaww:
Lamyaa1
IMG 20220605 111054

Middle Easterners have a higher IQ than Sub-Saharans on average
Yes because the ancestors of Middle Easterners lived in Europe 70,000 years ago and were selected for intelligence by surviving an ice age in Europe before they migrated to the Middle East. The ancestors of sub-saharan Africans lived near the equator during the ice ages where the climate was mild and were not selected for intelligence during the ice ages.

all of their countries are terrorist infested shit holes with no tech absolutely nothing

niggers have actually innovated technology and shit and all the sands do is pray to some bullshit allah and not a true god
Tell me more, chimp.

Most sands are machiavellian and low IQ, a very dangerous combo. The machiavellian part makes them seem more intelligent than they actually are.

Most sands are machiavellian and low IQ, a very dangerous combo. The machiavellian part makes them seem more intelligent than they actually are.
Your mother was raped by one of them, isn't it?

No, and that guy isn't Sand.

Jewish IQ stems from having clusters of European IQ variants. This means we can use European IQ genes as a proxy for Jews.