Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are sands lower iq than niggers?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
i am watching documentaries about ethnic countries. See my posts from yesterday about debunking JBW and supposed white foid worship by ethnics.

Anyway as of now Yemenis are literaly starving, no joke.
So i looked at the Middle East. The entire region is a gigantic shithole. Yemen --> shithole, iraq -----> shithole, Dubai ---> shithole. The pearl of the middle east doesnt even have a sewage system. Everyday loads of trucks have to pump the shit, piss and bath water out of the cities collection tanks and transport it away.Let the highway be washed away by a storm and Dubai will smell like a public toilet that was not cleaned in over 3 months. That is called sand engineering for ya.

Egypt---> shithole, Libya ---> shithole, Iran ---> shithole, Palestein----> shit hole

This is not to insult but show me otherwise. They say the proof is in the pudding right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_6fDCo1REI

Even nigger countries today are very stable and although shitholes they are actually growing their economies.

Sands are the new niggers.

Australian Aboriginals have a lower IQ than niggers.

Even nigger countries today are very stable and although shitholes they are actually growing their economies.
Lol the the only developed parts are those built by chinks.
Africa is getting colonized again.

Rwanda mogs the fuck out of them

Rwanda mogs the fuck out of them
Rwanda mogs the fuck out of no one. It's a giga shithole with massive amounts of poverty that idiots think will turn into a super power because it has clean streets.

No, Semites are more intelligent than Blacks, on average. Pure Blacks score around 70 on IQ tests, whereas Semites score around 85. I believe America harmed the Middle East with its Israel-funded wars. Not to say it'd be significantly better had there been no wars, but it's hard to keep a civilization going while being bombarded from all sides.

Dude where did I say developed? I said they are growing their economies, look the figures up for yourself

@Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel @svgmn1
by Allah this man is telling lies

No, Semites are more intelligent than Blacks, on average. Pure Blacks score around 70 on IQ tests, whereas Semites score around 85. I believe America harmed the Middle East with its Israel-funded wars. Not to say it'd be significantly better had there been no wars, but it's hard to keep a civilization going while being bombarded from all sides.
Ok I understand your argument. But 90% of the fighting is sand on sand violence tbh. How dumb can sands really be to reduce their entire region to a shithole dump?

Dude where did I say developed? I said they are growing their economies, look the figures up for yourself
Yeah, virtually all countries "are growing their economies". It must be pretty sad if that's considered an accomplishment for your race.

@Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel @svgmn1
by Allah this man is telling lies
Not true about me and my friends one of my friend iq is around 150 its 10 point higher than mine

Yeah, virtually all countries "are growing their economies". It must be pretty sad if that's considered an accomplishment for your race.
Majority of Western Europe aint growing buddy and havent been growing since early 2000's. Europe is stagnatiing.

But dont reply again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ok I understand your argument. But 90% of the fighting is sand on sand violence tbh. How dumb can sands really be to reduce their entire region to a shithole dump?
The same could be said of you n1ggers. Europeans left you with shit tons of infrastructure and you have a much wider variety of resources (oil, minerals, agricultural land etc) and you still get mogged by sand shitholes with barely anything to exploit.

Majority of Western Europe aint growing buddy and havent been growing since early 2000's. Europe is stagnatiing.

But dont reply again, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah because they're already developed. How come a country like Singapore can manage to do the same while Africans with trillions of dollars in mineral wealth can't?

Not true about me and my friends one of my friend iq is around 150 its 10 point higher than mine
Yeah sure even more intelligent than the best.
The same could be said of you n1ggers. Europeans left you with shit tons of infrastructure and you have a much wider variety of resources (oil, minerals, agricultural land etc) and you still get mogged by sand shitholes with barely anything to exploit.
Bro if you no proof to debunk my claims why are you replying?

I think you are sand aint it? I hit a nerve with my post i see. The middle east is a shit hole then why are they all trying to reach Europe and USA?

I agree with you on that. Semites are stupid and violent. Their third world status is mostly genetic. On average, however, Semites are still smarter than pure Blacks. American Blacks have an IQ closer to the Semite average because they are mixed with Whites. Without the aid and technology of Europeans and East Asians, I believe Africa would collapse just like the Middle East.

Yeah sure even more intelligent than the best.

Bro if you no proof to debunk my claims why are you replying?

I think you are sand aint it? I hit a nerve with my post i see. The middle east is a shit hole then why are they all trying to reach Europe and USA?
I'm not claiming it's not a shithole you dumb n1gger, I'm pointing out that you have way more resources to exploit then sand countries who only have oil (if they're lucky).
Average iq statistics also debunk your claims.

I'm not claiming it's not a shithole you dumb n1gger, I'm pointing out that you have way more resources to exploit then sand countries who only have oil (if they're lucky).
So now I am a nigger?

No they are on the same level

are you sand?

no you got same IQ as nigger

Sands enslaved niggers

Shittle east would be exactly like worst parts ofAfrica if it wasn't for oil.

Lmao Africa is not being colonized it’s just westerners scared that they are investing in Africa. France is the real colonizers In Africa and they execute African leaders every day

Shittle east would be exactly like worst parts ofAfrica if it wasn't for oil.
true tbh. Actually I remember reading thru the Muslim Arab inventers list. Most were Persian or Berber. Very very very few actual Arab from Saudi/Iraqi/Egypt area.

i am watching documentaries about ethnic countries. See my posts from yesterday about debunking JBW and supposed white foid worship by ethnics.

So i looked at the Middle East. The entire region is a gigantic shithole. Yemen --> shithole, iraq -----> shithole, Dubai ---> shithole. The pearl of the middle east doesnt even have a sewage system. Everyday loads of trucks have to pump the shit, piss and bath water out of the cities collection tanks and transport it away.Let the highway be washed away by a storm and Dubai will smell like a public toilet that was not cleaned in over 3 months. That is called sand engineering for ya.

Egypt---> shithole, Libya ---> shithole, Iran ---> shithole, Palestein----> shit hole

This is not to insult but show me otherwise. They say the proof is in the pudding right?

might be the case tbh. In another 30-50 years we might see the nigger countries having sands as their servants. Many sand countries are ran by dumb fucks and the population itself is lazy dumb fucks. They have curries and whites do most of their work too. Lazy as fuck.

Alot of the advanced areas of Africa are a hold over from European colonization. Places like South Africa and Zimbabwe were on par with countries like the USA and Canada when they were colonized. Every since African countries gained independent, its been downhill from there.

Niggers are way lower IQ than sand niggers --- I've dealt with both (TBH I have more experience with niggers)

Alot of the advanced areas of Africa are a hold over from European colonization. Places like South Africa and Zimbabwe were on par with countries like the USA and Canada when they were colonized. Every since African countries gained independent, its been downhill from there.
yeah I know. You right niggers cant build anything. Thy dumb. Sands have some amazing architecture. I saw Yemen has really beautiful old cities

But still bro right now sand countries are utter garbage shit holes TBH. Maybe only Morrocco, Tnuisaand Algeria have stability but the rest of MENA is a huge shit holeright now.

Niggers are way lower IQ than sand niggers --- I've dealt with both (TBH I have more experience with niggers)
what was your experience?

what was your experience?
With niggers, it's long story that starts from age 6. Anyone raised in a predominantly black ghetto (especially if they're not black) will confirm that it's a horrible experience living among them -- picking fights out of STUPID shit, seeing racism in every interaction with a non-black, animal cruelty, and randomly attacking people for fun are just a few of the things I saw and put up with. Blacks are our world's orcs.
May I add that blacks are more racists than whites? By a huge margin.
I have less experience with sand niggers, but I have traveled to two middle eastern countries and they seem like 'niggers-lite' to me, with more on the scamming and less on the violence. I believe sands are higher IQ than blacks, because they at least left a decent medieval civilization behind, and have a history of science.

but I have traveled to two middle eastern countries and they seem like 'niggers-lite' to me, with more on the scamming and less on the violence. I believe sands are higher IQ than blacks, because they at least left a decent medieval civilization behind, and have a history of science.
which countries did you visit if i can ask´?

The only things I like about sand niggers is their foids, language( especially Farsi which is originally Aryan not sand) and songs.

In prehistoric times, it took more intelligence to survive in colder climates than in tropical regions. It's been awhile since I researched this. So i don't know the exact figures for when the various migrations occurred or when the ice ages occurred (except for the ice age 11,700 years ago). But I know the general explanation for why sands score higher than sub-Saharan Africans. All humans initially evolved in Africa. Then a group of African homo sapiens migrated out of Africa approximately 70,000 years ago to Europe. Then the Earth went through an ice age. The conditions in Europe were far more cold than the conditions in sub-Saharan Africa. Homo sapiens in Europe had to plan ahead and make insulated houses, stock up firewood, and stockpile food to survive the winter. Since sub-Saharan AFrica was around the equator, homo sapiens in sub-Saharan Africa did not have to have the brainpower and foresight to plan ahead and make well-insulated houses and stockpile food and stockpile firewood to survive a winter. They didn't have much of a winter on the equator, even in the ice age. So only the intelligent survived the winter in Europe, while intelligence did not determine who survived in Africa. So after the winter, only intelligent people would mate and pass on their genes in Europe, while any homo sapien of any intelligence level could mate and pass on their genes in Africa.

IIRC, approximately 40,000 years ago, a large group of homo sapiens in Europe migrated to the areas that are now Vietnam, with many homo sapiens permanently settling in places along the way towards Vietnam such as what is now India. The last ice age was 11,700 years ago. This ice age 11,700 years ago also selected for intelligence in Europe (like the earlier ice ages that homo sapiens had to endure in Europe thousands of years earlier). But India and other areas of South Asia are far closer to the equator. India and the rest of South Asia had a far milder ice age than Europe and areas of North Asia such as what is now China and Japan. So this ice age 11,700 years ago, again selected for intelligence in Europe and North Asia, but the ice age 11,700 years ago was far milder in India and South Asia. So the Indians (in India) and the Middle East and South Asia were more intelligent than the sub-Saharan Africans due to the time that their ancestors spent in Europe, especially in previous ice ages, but the Indians and Middle Easterners and South Asians came to be lower IQ than the Europeans because the Indians, other Middle Easterners, and South Asians dodged the more recent ice age 11,700 years ago due to living in the warmer climates of what is now India, Iran, Vietnam, etc.

But the ice age 11,700 years ago selected for intelligence for people in what is now Japan, China, and both North and South Korea even more than it selected for intelligence in Europe because Japan, China, and North Korea and South Korea are colder climates than Europe. So people descended from people in Japan, China, and North and South Korea have higher IQs than people descended from Europeans.

Here is the order of IQs from highest to lowest:

North Asian countries such as Japan, China and North and SOuth Korea> Europeans> Sands (Middle Easterners) and Southeast Asians such as Vietnamese> Sub-Saharan AFricans

Last edited:
Who cares about that when those cities are getting blown up and genocided by the saudis :lul:
yep pretty much what I am saying. They themselves are bombing their region to the stone age. Irt is sand on sand violence. And they are dumb enough to fall for Americas sweet talk and "free" aid and weapons.

I think sands need to be controlled by the whip and iron fist. Democracy is the worst thing that could happen to them.
One center of power must control the entire region and Saudi at he moment is the dominant power with Iran close behind and these two are tearing the place apart.

It is obvious that sands from the Middle East proper must not be allowed to control the caliphat if that is the right word to use for one center of power controlling the region. Saudis and Persians have proven themselves way too low iq to take leadership. They have proven to be have no vision, no uniting philosophies like how Germany and France control the EU. Even though the EU is a shit hole at least it is peaceful right now and the poorer regions are developing their infrastructure and actually catching up. Even if people say but muh immigrants. Well the EU can kick them out over night. Just one right wing leader andf tomorrow all the immigrant will get their marching orders.
The USA is another example of good power centralisation whilst allowing certain regional autonomy.

So I think from reading the comments I conclude that sands need to be controlled from a muslim nation that is not in the Middle East region proper. It is obvious sands hate none muslim leadership from the West.

Anyway thats what I learnt as of now from reading the replies and piecing together how their mentality works.

I would argue that we are easily the second least iq on the planet, not dumber than niggers though. socioeconomics and stability of the region only tell part of the story. huge ratio of niggers in africa are still starving, while sandniggers have developed the ability to kill eachother based on belief rather than killing eachother for food. all that
doesn't really matter, since noggs are testomaxxed apes who mog us along with curries :feelscomfy:

Last edited:

Middle Easterners have a higher IQ than Sub-Saharans on average

I would argue that we are easily the second least iq on the planet, not dumber than niggers though. socioeconomics and stability of the region only tell part of the story. huge ratio of niggers in africa are still starving, while sandniggers have developed the ability to kill eachother based on belief rather than killing eachother for food. all that
doesn't really matter, since noggs are testomaxxed apes who mog us along with curries :feelscomfy:
currys mog sands? Sand foids mog curry foids easy and sand chads can even mog all other chads on earth. So I dont think currys mog sands. Sands do have some high iq people but the majority dont allow them to develop anything, they will tear every development to pieces and burn it all down look at Libya today worse than subsahara Africa. Thats why the current centers of power I think are not up to the task of leadership for sands.

Looking at sand history they even controlled Spain,Portugal and parts of France. Google Al-Andalus those people were Berbers so obviously they have potential if they get their act together.

all of their countries are terrorist infested shit holes with no tech absolutely nothing

niggers have actually innovated technology and shit and all the sands do is pray to some bullshit allah and not a true god

what can you expect from a desert. heat makes people low iq.