Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are racists the biggest copers on earth?

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
muhhhh skin color, muhhh race, meanwhile chad is banging latinas and asians and litsening to bbc rap music while hanging out with chang thunderwang, tyrone, lightskinned tyrone, lopez longwang, pajeet thunderskeet. chad loves his life and doesn't need to cope

It's strange to join a team in a game you're not playing.

Neither side of the argument wants an ugly face for their fruity little movement.

There isn't even solidarity among incels.

some chads are racists

I don't have a hatred towards any copes such as racism even if I don't necessarily agree with them. After all while some incels like to blame their race on why their incels AKA "FEMOIDS HATE BLACKCELS!" "FEMOIDS DON'T WANT CURRYCELS!" "OVER FOR RICECELS IN THE WEST!" "MEDIA CUCKED WHITE RACE FOR ETHNICS, THAT'S WHY WE'RE INCELS!" time and time again these theories get disproven with the simple "Be good looking." so when I see racism being used as a cope for an incel to feel good about themselves the only thing that comes to my mind is it's really pitiful to see my fellow incels claim superiority over a quarter of an entire population of chads with an excuse such as "MY ANCESTORS TOOK OVER THE WORLD!" or "MY IQ IS HIGHER THAN HIS!" this parasite like behavior copies cucktears who mock us and use us as self-esteem boosts because of their better bones.

JEWISH SHILL THREAD

MINORITIES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE IN WHITE COUNTRIES

Facts from the FBI and Department of Justice on blacks in America:
• Blacks commit 56% of all robberies, 53% of all murders, and 1 in 3 rapes, all while making up less
13% of the US population. Source: FBI Crime Statistics, table 43
• As of 2008, young black men kill 7 times more often than young white men.
Source: Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010, page 11
• 42% of all cop killers are black. Source: Law Enforcement Officers Feloniously Killed, Race and Sex of Known Offender, 2004–2013
• 93% of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. Source: Black Victims of Violent Crime, page 3
• 14,000 interracial rapes take place a year, and 99.9% are black men raping white women. Source: Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2007 Statistical Tables
• In 2013, blacks made up nearly 38% of the total prison population, despite being only 13% of the general population. Source: Jail Inmates, Midyear 2013, Statistical Tables
• Blacks are more likely to have a gene that causes violence. Source: The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors
• The poorest whites are less likely to go to prison than rich blacks. Source: Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth
• There is no racial discrimination in the justice system. Blacks just commit more crime because of their low intelligence and high propensity for violence. Source: No evidence of racial discrimination in criminal justice processing: Results from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health

Facts on the family dynamics and education achievement of blacks in America:
• 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: National Vital Statistics Reports Births, 2010
• In 2012, the mean SAT critical reading score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing, it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: National Center for Education Statistics
• The racial gap on the SAT is so large that the poorest white children, from families that earn less than $20,000 a year, do better than the wealthiest blacks, from families that earn 200,000 a year or more. Source: Journal of Blacks in Higher Education
• 67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source: US Census surveys and National Kid Count
• At both the fourth grade and eighth grade level, there is an achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in every state. Source: How Black and White Students in Public Schools Perform on the National Assessment of Educational Progress
• Gonorrhea rates are 30 times higher in blacks than in whites. 48 percent of black women are infected with genital herpes. Source: CDC

Facts on the intelligence levels of blacks in America and around the world:
• Blacks have an average IQ of just 85, while white people have an average IQ of 100. Africans have an even lower average IQ score of 70-75. Higher IQ is a factor in causing people to not commit crime, to live longer and healthier lives, to earn more money, to perform better at every type of job, and to make better decisions. Source: Intelligence Predicts Health and Longevity, but Why?
• In a 2013 survey of top IQ researchers, 83% said that Africans were the least intelligent race in the world because of their genes. Source: Survey of Expert Opinion on Intelligence: Causes of International Differences in Cognitive Ability Tests

For people who claim that blacks' poor IQ scores are caused by poverty:
• In 1976, Harvard psychologists looked at how black children adopted by upper-middle class white American families performed on IQ tests. Black children adopted by white parents averaged 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). Since the black children grew up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions, only genetics can account for their low IQ scores. Regardless of wealth or environment, the racial IQ gap remains. Source: The Science of Mental Ability, pages 483-489

What if IQ tests are biased against blacks?
• There are IQ tests like the Raven's Progressive Matrices which don't have any language or words and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well. In fact, the Black-White IQ gap has been observed in South Africa, the Netherlands, Canada, and many other nations around the world. Source: Jensen Effects among African, Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa on Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices

For people who say that race differences in IQ are just "white supremacy":
• IQ tests made by white people reliably show that East Asian countries have the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are between the Asian and African countries, but are uniformly much closer to East Asia than to Africa. Source: Race and IQ: A Theory-Based Review of the Research in Richard Nisbett’s Intelligence and How to Get It

IQ differences become more important at higher IQ levels:
• Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. Source: Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability

Blacks' low IQ scores is linked to their criminality:
• The average American criminal has an IQ 85, which is the exact same IQ score as the average black. Source: 21st Century Criminology: A Reference Handbook

What academics have to say about black intelligence in their own words:
From the peer-reviewed paper The Totality of Available Evidence Shows the Race IQ Gap Still Remains:
The average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively.
Our review of the literature shows that Black-White IQ differences in the United States have remained at 15 to 18 points, or 1.1 standard deviations, for nearly a century.
From the peer-reviewed paper Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability:
The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on poverty, IQ is largely genetic. From the peer-reviewed paper Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings:
Some evidence suggests that heritability might increase to as much as 80% in later adulthood but then decline to about 60% after age 80.
Why does IQ matter? From the article Social Consequences of Group Differences in Cognitive Ability:
Thousands of studies have looked at the impact of mental abilities on school and job performance, and large national longitudinal studies in both Europe and the United States have shown that IQ is related to various forms of socioeconomic success and failure.

depends really, if you hate another race just because of their skin colour, then thats just clear racism and bigotry, but if you dislike them because of their actions ( something theyve done, criminal acts eg eg) than that dislike is justified. Im not talking about a few causing havoc, im talking about groups of them.

EG - australia

sudo refugee gangs wrecking shit and terrifying people, robbing stores

aboriginals - hooked on drugs, stealing, robbing etc etc

72jl8fva6v701.png

incel and normie racists are mostly copers

Machiavelli said:
Niggers BTFO

Take the race pill

I'm white but I prefer ethnik girls so yeah definitely.

Racists are ignorant

jagged0 said:
I don't have a hatred towards any copes such as racism even if I don't necessarily agree with them. After all while some incels like to blame their race on why their incels AKA "FEMOIDS HATE BLACKCELS!" "FEMOIDS DON'T WANT CURRYCELS!" "OVER FOR RICECELS IN THE WEST!" "MEDIA CUCKED WHITE RACE FOR ETHNICS, THAT'S WHY WE'RE INCELS!" time and time again these theories get disproven with the simple "Be good looking." so when I see racism being used as a cope for an incel to feel good about themselves the only thing that comes to my mind is it's really pitiful to see my fellow incels claim superiority over a quarter of an entire population of chads with an excuse such as "MY ANCESTORS TOOK OVER THE WORLD!" or "MY IQ IS HIGHER THAN HIS!" this parasite like behavior copies cucktears who mock us and use us as self-esteem boosts because of their better bones.

Machiavelli said:

I agree.

The crime rate amongst minorities is undeniably high. It is an indisputable fact.

Rahmawn said:
Racists are ignorant
Non racists are ignorant since they willfully ignore statistics just to cope.

fagotonabike said:
Non racists are ignorant since they willfully ignore statistics just to cope.

No, it has never been about race.

It has always been about those millimeters.

Machiavelli said:
JEWISH SHILL THREAD

Absolute madman. Thank you for this based post. 

[img=1024x896]https://i.imgur.com/oCjEPfy.png[/img]

Machiavelli said:
JEWISH SHILL THREAD

Then dont force bring the "minorities" to your country you pathetic white loser subhuman.

KilluminoidBR said:
Then dont force bring the "minorities" to your country you pathetic white loser subhuman.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/forgotten-jewish-pirates-jamaica-180959252/

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html

jew-slave-ship-owners.jpg

JEWS BROUGHT NIGGERS TO THE NEW WORLD

ITT, incels cope over race while they sit and home and chad gets laid while bumpin the latest new bbc rap track

some of it is cope, some of it isn't

SUPERIOR FUCKING GENETICS
ziwkob91j5801.jpg

Realism is acknowledging that not all people are created equal

Racism is treating them differently because they aren’t

That goes both ways, imo affirmative action is racist

racistcels = severe low iq copers

lostcel said:
muhhhh skin color, muhhh race, meanwhile chad is banging latinas and asians and litsening to bbc rap music while hanging out with chang thunderwang, tyrone, lightskinned tyrone, lopez longwang, pajeet thunderskeet. chad loves his life and doesn't need to cope

This is so accurate. There is no point in incels ever larping on any side.

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, to be honest. Race DOES matter.

Look at curries and asians.

I only hate/dislike jews sometimes because they fucking want to control everything and constantly meddle in politics and finances.

I could care less about race or skin colour. True incel have it hard anywhere we are in the same boat.

Prince Of Dankness said:
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, to be honest. Race DOES matter.

Look at curries and asians.

what about them?

All I know is that their own women hate them and cuck them. With white Chads

saddupbro said:
what about them?

All I know is that their own women hate them and cuck them. With white Chads

Don't get me wrong, there are some chad-curries and changs out there. But most of them are ugly. Some races have bad genetics. Whether we like it or not, race does matter. Plus social media, stereotypes, the genetics, and the reputation of each race.

Prince Of Dankness said:
chad-curries
pajeet thunderskeet is the correct term, came up with it myself

lostcel said:
pajeet thunderskeet is the correct term, came up with it myself

Ah ok. Thats what i shall call them for now on.

Prince Of Dankness said:
most of them are ugly. Some races have bad genetics.

lol, they belong here then