Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are PUAs still influential?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
A lot of time passed since PUA lies were exposed daily in the PUAhate community, and now the redpill is growing in popularity again diluting the blackpill. Blackpill is slowly becoming the new big bullshit. Once normies will take control of the blackpill, it will be destroyed like the original redpill when it was hijacked by PUAs to sell their expensive crap.

I have noticed that old boomer PUAs are now giving generic advices, basic counseling stuff for “life improvements”, but they are still there, not popular anymore. A lot of “redpill” seduction forums are now closed, some blogs have been shut down. The redpill manosphere is now dying.

What I wanted to ask you is if you think that it’s just temporary, and the redpill lies will rise again, or it’s a permanent shift.

Maybe the new blackpill will correspond to the old redpill, so a new pill will be needed to balance the lies.

yeah we're in the middle of some kind of a transition

what you will see:
- femshits claiming they are blackpilled now
- everyone claiming to have been blackpilled all along and that it's just common sense and you're supposed to live with it
- nothing actually interesting happening

Doubtful. Redpill is about believing you can manipulate women by holding frame and spinning plates, which works if you are atleast Chad-lite. Blackpill is 'looks > everything', nothing you can say or do to change it.

The new generation of young folk (late millenials and zoomers) will gravitate more towards black pills, what with the rise in online dating tech, shit economy, and a cultural zeitgeist which pushes female imperatives - as opposed to red pilled mindset. The redheads are a thing of the past.

yeah we're in the middle of some kind of a transition

what you will see:
- femshits claiming they are blackpilled now
- everyone claiming to have been blackpilled all along and that it's just common sense and you're supposed to live with it
- nothing actually interesting happening
This. Truth can be denied only for so long. Then lies need a rebranding.

The new generation of young folk (late millenials and zoomers) will gravitate more towards black pills, what with the rise in online dating tech, shit economy, and a cultural zeitgeist which pushes female imperatives - as opposed to red pilled mindset. The redheads are a thing of the past.

I'm more inclined to agree with this tbh, I think the zoomers are too culturally different to adopt the redpill mindset

Redpill is where ugly bluepilled men go when theyre 20 years old and wonder why theyre still a virgin