Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Are piss jugs weird?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Were men. We piss. We can piss in jugs. If women could do it they would too.

I use a piss jug when I'm drinking beer. Otherwise I dont.

But it's not fucking gross. Piss is sterile

It is sterile as it leaves your body. It doesn't stay sterile. If you really refuse to leave your room then at least have the decency to piss out the window.

as long as you drink it you're ok

not weird just disgusting

It is sterile as it leaves your body. It doesn't stay sterile. If you really refuse to leave your room then at least have the decency to piss out the window.
I mean I leave it overnight at most honestly. Just too lazy to run to the bathroom to piss every 20 minutes

I mean I leave it overnight at most honestly. Just too lazy to run to the bathroom to piss every 20 minutes
Frequent urination is a symptom of an enlarged prostate.

pissing in a bottle is actually quite difficult its kind of a stupid meme

Last edited:
I tried it once and I pissed all over the place. Pissing in the kitchen sink is a better strategy if you really can't be arsed to go the toilet.
pissing in a bottle is actually quite difficult its kind of a stupid meme

Are you guys retarded how can you not piss in a jug? Its not hard to aim your dick
Or diabetes.
Beer makes you piss. This isn't rocket science

I can't fit my dick in fully so half of the piss goes on the floor.
I stick the head of my dick into the rim. So unless your cock is less than an inch you should have no problem

drink on the toilet

I can't fit my dick in fully so half of the piss goes on the floor.

Failed fucking humblebrag here.

Nigga you don't have to stick your entire dick in the bottle. Just point the hole in the opening. You can piss in a straw if you place it at the right part on your dick,and have stream control.

Failed fucking humblebrag here.

Nigga you don't have to stick your entire dick in the bottle. Just point the hole in the opening. You can piss in a straw if you place it at the right part on your dick.
Humble brag jfl. I'm a dickcel.

It takes some practice alright. And when I'm pissed I just can't be arsed I want to let that shit flow with no constraints.

Humble brag jfl. I'm a dickcel.

It takes some practice alright. And when I'm pissed I just can't be arsed I want to let that shit flow with no constraints.

tbh tbh tbh I pee in old booze bottles when I am drunk, because at that point I pee enough that going to the bathroom is an inconvenience and I am low inhib enough to pee in one of my empty containers. Based off shit I see here I do have a bigger than average dick and I can easily pee into a regular bottle opening, unrestricted. Just gotta know where your peehole opening is.

It is harder when I am erect, buy why the fuck would I be peeing into a bottle when I have a boner. That shit only happens when I have a norning boner, and in that scenario I preform the classic lean forward maneuver and let gravity to the work. The closer my dick is to the bowel, the less chance a wayward stream will miss.

tbh tbh tbh I pee in old booze bottles when I am drunk, because at that point I pee enough that going to the bathroom is an inconvenience and I am low inhib enough to pee in one of my empty containers. Based off shit I see here I do have a bigger than average dick and I can easily pee into a regular bottle opening, unrestricted. Just gotta know where your peehole opening is.

It is harder when I am erect, buy why the fuck would I be peeing into a bottle when I have a boner. That shit only happens when I have a norning boner, and in that scenario I preform the classic lean forward maneuver and let gravity to the work. The closer my dick is to the bowel, the less chance a wayward stream will miss.
You have a big dick? Just go full Tyrone

I don't have any thug game and I am high inhib, which makes me an incel. My profession is a scientist, for fucks sake.
:o scientist you say. Much respect from me my man

:o scientist you say. Much respect from me my man

Eh, to be specific I am a computer scientist, which basically means I am a mathematician who specialized in the theory of computation. A lot of the stuff I do at work involves numerical analysis, system administration, performance analysis, and a bit of computer engineering when I need to deal with hardware. A computer scientist is in the grey area between engineer and scientist, I think. It is a jack of all trades job, tbh tbh. Kinda sucks because I am constantly bothered by mathematicians, misc scientists, and engineers alike.

At any rate my point is that I am sure as shit not the type to run thug BBC game.

Last edited:
it's fine
better than going to the toilet constantly

Just piss all over the floor. It's not like it's going to kill anyone, who cares.

Or at least just use a bottle.

What's wrong with using the toilet?

What's wrong with using the toilet?
If you're drinking beer and need to piss every 30 mins its just easier to piss in a bottle and empty them in the morning

You should only piss on femoids.

Just piss all over the floor. It's not like it's going to kill anyone, who cares.

Or at least just use a bottle.
If you piss on the floor while you are consuming alcohol, the floor will get sticky after a while.

The best way is to drink the piss, because piss will still contain some alcohol. Keep recycling like this until you don't get high from piss anymore, this will help to keep the room clean and also reduce the alcohol waste.

I use them sometimes when I am drinking and too lazy for going to toilet

Use the toilet. Don't become a tendies story autist irl

At least youre not shitting in cardboard boxes. Apparently thats a thing

Yeah leave your room you sick freak

Get one of these, if you don’t mind sleeping next to your piss. I’m not sure why you can’t just use the toilet, but I ain’t one to judge. I’ve seen far weirder things in my life. shudders
aa2667.jpg

no they are NICE & NEET & TIDY

Fucking disgusting. To ascend one day incels do at least need to stay hygienic! Seriously People can´t call themselves incel when they piss in a jug or shit in a bucket "as another member made a thread about a few days ago" or goes 14 days without a shower "also another recent thread" I am take personal hygiene very serious. Shave everything a man is allowed to shave, shower every day, stay very clean. All these threads about this disgusting behavior is repulsive. Yeah yeah I know the LDAR excuse comments incoming..

absolutely disgusting

I hope it's a joke.