Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are people getting better looking or am I suffering from blackpill confirmation bias?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I remember the "cool guys" in highschool and a bit above. The bully ones and shit. I have the sensation that if they were to be transfered to nowadays, they would be botton tier normies looks-wise now, while they were chadlite-chad before. For example, things like hollow cheeks were almost nonexistant before and now I swear I see it in guys way more, even some low tier guys. Hunter eyes too.

Maybe i'm suffering from confirmation bias now that I know about looks theory and how to rate, but I swear that the "good looking" guys of nowadays are incredibly higher in rating if I compare it to past time top of the social male ladder.

I really hope this is me being paranoid and people actually getting better looking, or we will be seeing a bleak future.

nah, I've noticed this too. I was looking at my high school yearbook the other day and couldn't believe the difference. Seems like guys start looksmaxxing much earlier now. Females have much higher standards, so it's hardly surprising. I think social media is to blame

nah, I've noticed this too. I was looking at my high school yearbook the other day and couldn't believe the difference. Seems like guys start looksmaxxing much earlier now. Females have much higher standards, so it's hardly surprising. I think social media is to blame

This, back in the early/mid 2000s barely anyone cared about their appearance so it was a lot easier to get laid. Now incels have to compete with looksmaxxed 6-7/10s

You might be right. When i look at the 1950s highschool videos i see tons of white chads/chadlites with those comb over and gel haircuts and lean bodyfat. When i look at the kids in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, i see less looksmaxxing, and an increase in baggy and shitty clothing styles.

You are right, people are getting better looking day by day, I am also noticing the same thing. You should rope very soon.

It's not that they became more attractive, you just learned to judge somebody based on PSL standards. Now you notice things you wouldn't have before, and you give them a higher rating for it.

It is because of our estrogenic diets and sedentary lifestyles. Estrogen makes you more attractive and testosterone makes you more ugly. Which is why we all look like mountain gorillas.

hormones in the food making everyone hit sexual maturity sooner..has a ripple effect imo

hormones in the food making everyone hit sexual maturity sooner..has a ripple effect imo

Mucusless 100% plant based diet and nofap will cure alot of mental illness.

My sisters friends are 100x better looking than any girl that i went to school with and they all have massive breasts.