Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies more likely to be dog nutters than us

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
From my knowledge NTs are actually crazy about owning dogs and most. Why is this a thing among normies?

They do the video clips on instagram and stuff, but I think it's mostly for show.
I miss owning a dog tbh, but having an active dog like a labrador retriever and taking her down the fields for long walks was a hassle and normies used to insult me as walked past them, or even foids screaming at me from cars to try and make me jump.

She was the family dog too, it still really broke my heart when she was put down in October 2019. She backed into my legs and nearly knocked me over as she watched the vet fill the syringe with yellow pentobarbital.

She saw and somehow knew it was her end. My parents stood there looking away the other side of the room. It came to me to say "go ahead" as the useless foid vet killed our terrified dog. Why the hell did I let it happen? She had 2 massive lumps on her flanks from cancerous tumours, but maybe I should have took her home and enjoyed her greeting licks, wag tails and affection for a while longer. It was the only feeling of warmth and love I felt.

My dad died a year later, 2 years ago now. I think life will just get colder and lonelier with time as an incel, I have given up on online dating and other shit now too.

No clue, I am too depressed to manage a dog. I barely have enough energy to drag myself out of bed in the morning let alone take care of a dog.

dogs have been there for me when humans have proven worthless time and again. I love dogs with a passion. (except shitbulls. fuck those niggers)