Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are normies angry at ricecels?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
For eating bats and cauing this whole pandemic?
44d.jpg

Seems like it

They're angry at ricecels when it was mainly noodlewhores who spread the virus. "I love to travel teehee" literally caused a worldwide pandemic jfl.

They're angry at ricecels when it was mainly noodlewhores who spread the virus. "I love to travel teehee" literally caused a worldwide pandemic jfl.
Noodlewhores eat bats then fuck white men, is that what caused the spread?

yes and they are stupid for it

If the media shows constant anger towards China and if when a normie opens up his social media, he sees hate towards China, he too will hate China and hate ricecels

Was watching this video about Chinese food, those scorpions on a stick look more appealing than fesikh. At least ricecels heat their food live, meanwhile sandcels eat it rotten.

they gotta find someone or something to blame

Diseases can come from any kind of meat.

Normies are faggots

If the media shows constant anger towards China and if when a normie opens up his social media, he sees hate towards China, he too will hate China and hate ricecels

Yes. Normies seem to be angrier at ricecels than they were at sandniggers when the War on Terror started in the early 00's. I remember a lot of western foids converting, and saying that some of the terrorists were misunderstood. Yet, ricecels have been universally derided