Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some ricecels work at curry scam call centers?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen videos of curry scam call centers and sometimes there are ricecels and noodlewhores working in the teams, why? And why are they in India? I find it fascinating.

Because scamming pays very well.

Because noodlefoids and shit skins are both heartless bastards, so they make a pretty good team when it comes to robbing the elderly

Why does anyone visit india :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Ethnics aren’t human and thus have no empathy. Scamming others comes as natural to breathing to them. It’s only natural they would team up to accomplish these goals.

Doubt they're from riceland, most likely from the NE of the country, search videos on Meghalaya, Manipur and Assam

Ethnics aren’t human and thus have no empathy. Scamming others comes as natural to breathing to them. It’s only natural they would team up to accomplish these goals.
I never thought of it that way... Maybe i should watch out for ethnics and never deal with them. I've never did any business with an ethnic before anyway whenever i sold something on a marketplace.