Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are normie r'ships the worst of all?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The dude is either a cuck or they are a simp and they don't even know it!

And if I may, I'd like to talk about a fallen brother. He was a co-worker and I'm ashamed to say I encouraged him to get with this broad (he was a normie, she was into him). And she was 9/10.

They now share a mortgage. He remains cool. She does not remain slim. She is now one of our looksmatches.

The usual state of betabuxxing hypergamy; while they may get a semblance of a relationship, it's far removed from the legitimate type of physical 'love' as experienced with the average HTN or above, with the modern hypergamous, Chad-worshipping foid of today... :feelsugh:

It depends; most long term relationships are actually a form of "betabuxxing" i.e. providing resources for a foid in order for her to stay, so it lies on the actual severity of attraction and if the male is being cucked in other ways... :feelshehe:

But yes, generally bankrupting your account for a foid with little to no actual attraction and a high possibility of the foid simply going behind your back to the average mogger, who knows you would be too docile to do anything if it was found out does not exactly sound like a enviable existence; it could be better with foids not yet so induced into hypergamy and moral degeneracy. :feelssus:

When foids get comfortable they stop maintaining their figure, the foid becomes more bitter, and the relationship becomes more passive aggressive leading up to breaking up, cheating, or divorce.

Yeah, normie relationships... especially nowadays are bound to break-down easily.

The dude is either a cuck or they are a simp and they don't even know it!

And if I may, I'd like to talk about a fallen brother. He was a co-worker and I'm ashamed to say I encouraged him to get with this broad (he was a normie, she was into him). And she was 9/10.

They now share a mortgage. He remains cool. She does not remain slim. She is now one of our looksmatches.
It's pure foid worship and sacrificing other men when a normie is in a relationship as he can be replaced at an instant

yeah even if you could get a relationship in the west its simply not worth it. go through a bunch of bullshit for a lick of pussy. 9 times out of 10 for a regular guy, dating in the west even if possible is simply not worth it. the net negatives is far greater than the net positives.

the only way to truly have a real relationship as a regular/cel guy is to foreignmaxx