Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are (non-Chads) mostly Low T with cortisol fucking them up?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Foids must have higher testosterone than most men today. At the gym I see that 50% of the foids look like they lift, where as only about 5% of the men look like they lift.

How is this even possible? Foids arent even supposed to be able to make noticeable gains naturally.

Could it be that most men are incels and the cortisol from never having sex is fucking their gains up by being in a constantly elevated state from trying to be competitive against other men for sex?

Where as the foids have endless sex cortisol is low at rest, so they recover and make gains.

Foids are physically weaker than most children, I don't see many that look like they lift or are strong in anyway.

It's less about our physical strength declining as it is simply us being dominated by women in society thus being less masculine.

Im pretty high t ngl

Foids are physically weaker than most children, I don't see many that look like they lift or are strong in anyway.

It's less about our physical strength declining as it is simply us being dominated by women in society thus being less masculine.

Idk 95% of men I see at the gym are either really skinny framelets or obese ogres, only 5% have muscular looking bodies.

Then for foids, 50% of them have well developed backs, shoulders, legs and asses.

I think high cortisol from lack of sex is causing men to have shit gains, and all women having lots of sex making them able to make gains easier since they’re having the time of their lives while most men are rotting

Last edited:
Idk 95% of men I see at the gym are either really skinny framelets or obese ogres, only 5% have muscular looking bodies.

Then for foids, 50% of them have well developed backs, shoulders, legs and asses.

I think high cortisol from lack of sex is causing men to have shit gains, and all women having lots of sex making them able to make gains easier since they’re having the time of their lives while most men are rotting
You watch too many bodybuilding videos or chad athletes that distort your reality of what men normally are. We aren't big hulking beasts like animals we are lean and trim. Also, it doesn't matter if a woman looks like Gabi Garcia, she's still not nearly as strong as a man her size, as coordinated or as skilled when it comes to athletics. I did bjj back in the day, women felt like toddlers with their strength, even the ones who looked 'fit'.

You watch too many bodybuilding videos or chad athletes that distort your reality of what men normally are. We aren't big hulking beasts like animals we are lean and trim. Also, it doesn't matter if a woman looks like Gabi Garcia, she's still not nearly as strong as a man her size, as coordinated or as skilled when it comes to athletics. I did bjj back in the day, women felt like toddlers with their strength, even the ones who looked 'fit'.
Im not talking about strength I’m talking about seeing results in body composition from lifting.

Im not talking about strength I’m talking about seeing results in body composition from lifting.
The only thing I see with women is that sometimes they have an ogre like build or really wide shoulders. I don't see athletic women ever, being shredded is fucking gross for a woman, getting shredded is just willpower (it's not difficult, not rocket science). That said, I almost never see shredded women, i see mostly yoga type, very flabby women or toneless women 99% of the time.