Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are my standards too high?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/15zcwtd/are_my_standards_too_high/

• preferably has bachelors degree
  • 5’10” or taller
  • Works out
  • Drivers license
  • No criminal record
  • No warrants
  • Has a car
  • Has good job/career
  • Likes traveling
  • Likes dogs
  • Doesn’t follow too many girls on social media
  • keeps me updated throughout the day
  • Doesn’t smoke or drink excessively
  • Doesn’t like cold house temp
  • Pro choice
  • Good credit score
  • Does not make me pay 50/50
  • Has a savings account
  • Communicates well
  • Respects and prioritizes me
  • Resolves conflict well
  • Loyal
  • Emotionally mature
  • Supportive of my goals
  • Shows me acts of service
  • Good family that likes me
  • Comes up with solutions
  • Doesn’t like clubs or going out too much
  • Doesn’t make me scared to eat too much
  • Can cook
  • Capable of washing dishes/laundry/folds clothes
  • Buys me flowers
  • Feel like I trust his judgement and can learn from him
  • Does more than bare minimum
  • Safe driver doesn’t risk my life when I’m in the car with him
  • Has car and health insurance
  • caring/understanding when I’m on my period
  • Parents approve
  • Doesn’t get mad if I wear makeup
  • Prioritizes going on dates
  • Opens car door
  • Let’s me order first or asks if I want something even if I say I’m not hungry
  • Get along with his friends/gets along with mine
  • Both have fulfilling lives/hobbies outside of relationship
  • Gets excited for my birthday
  • Asks how my day is going
  • Asks questions about me in general
  • Doesn’t want big wedding
  • Prioritizes doctor and dentist visits, health in general

Least hypergamous foid in 2023 :feelshaha:

Pretty boring list tbh

The list isn't the problem despite being ridiculous. The problem is that she's gonna compromise on 95% of it if the guy has the right facial proportions. But if betacuck is 99% compatible with that list she'll leave him for that 1% he isn't. It's the old "women make rules for betas and break them for alphas".

The list isn't the problem despite being ridiculous. The problem is that she's gonna compromise on 95% of it if the guy has the right facial proportions. But if betacuck is 99% compatible with that list she'll leave him for that 1% he isn't. It's the old "women make rules for betas and break them for alphas".
Pretty much this. Face and height are law.

Just fookin lol

Suifuel for shortcells. Lifefuel for baldcells that are tall.

Based

>keeps me updated throughout the day

foids are the clingy ones
She sounds like she wants a slave

She will forget her standards for an attractive chad

Right. The biggest barrier is face which they never say. Any list that foids give out is the list + face.

She doesn't what a partner she was a butler/wallet/emotional tampon, but because she is a woman its okay

God damn why do redditors support cuckholdry, single motherhood and worship whores SO FUCKING MUCH ? That site needs to be terminated.

Average "femcel"

I bet her looksmatch is a virgin

God damn why do redditors support cuckholdry, single motherhood and worship whores SO FUCKING MUCH ? That site needs to be terminated.
Because women there are simped by "men" that can't land women in proper masculine ways and have to resort to cuckold relationships, poliamory, trannymaxxing, accepting to marry 10+ bodycount filth and other degeneration. They need feminism cause they are freaks and freaks can only hope to catch some bone flyng off the table.