Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are most instagram chads frauding? (pics)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
khfzd5kcgi231.jpg

I wonder how many chads are actually normie tier without the photoshop bullshit.

Still mogs everyone else

Those look like his pics from teenage years

I personally know a guy who has a fairly large Instagram following by frauding his pics IRL hes a 6-7/10 facially + the blonde and blue-eyes halo, but looks like a 9/10 chaf in some of his Instagram pictures.

Still chadlite in the lower pictures imo.

Everyone frauds, good angles =/= what you generally look like in real life. But most of these frauders are still really good looking, and mog us to hell

Instagram models & Chads use photoshop and shit so yeah they're technically lying and frauding. But they still mog the entire forum.

Instagram models & Chads use photoshop and shit so yeah they're technically lying and frauding. But they still mog the entire forum.

everyone in instagram frauds with facetune and angles even attractive looking people.

khfzd5kcgi231.jpg

I wonder how many chads are actually normie tier without the photoshop bullshit.

Wow that's pretty mindblowing. It's almost like you have to be a fictional character that exists only in Photoshop in 2019 to get laid.

Every single person in those pics is frauding.

Wow that's pretty mindblowing. It's almost like you have to be a fictional character that exists only in Photoshop in 2019 to get laid.

I was thinking the same thing. If every guy is frauding the shit out of their pics, then women's standards are now fictional humans who cannot even exist in this reality.

They're literally comparing you to CGI characters.

I was thinking the same thing. If every guy is frauding the shit out of their pics, then women's standards are now fictional humans who cannot even exist in this reality.

They're literally comparing you to CGI characters.

What a world. I got my alcohol tonight so I can only laugh.

CGI GigaChad here laughs with me:

maxresdefault.jpg

Soon even his altered zygos and striations won't be enough.

maxresdefault.jpg

Friendly reminder that women really are that stupid cannot tell the difference between filtered / photoshopped pics and non-altered.

Yeah I can photoshop myself believably using the smudge tool into a 4-6 range but what's even the point? Then you show up for a date as a 2-3 and you can begin the countdown until she blows her rape whistle.

It probably works and is legit if you're 6+ since then even at your worse you're still good looking enough to pass the IRL cutoff.

That OP guy has balls though frauding that hard.

still gigamogs me by 10 points

maxresdefault.jpg

He looks like he's 45 years old. Still gigachad? Or downgraded to chadlite or normie at that age?

Filters+angle+ a bit photoshop = Chad
But you need to be an upper tier normie for that.

Everyone frauds in insta. Whether they anglemaxxing or filtermaxxing. But irl they still mog me brutally

Bateman is a good example as well.

theres a lookism thread about max hamilton frauding too. he is an INSANE gigachad on his ig pics

Still to chad and need to be castrated

What would real incel post there? His ugly face? For the sake of mockery?
Stupid idea.
Incel can not be part of even virtual club of vanity.
We are cursed outcusts lepres

Even Chadlite has to fraud. If you're not frauding you're making a mistake.

All men fraud in pictures and look worse irl,that's why we have distorted view about Chads(so do foids).In reality those real Chads are very rare

I recommend not using instagram :feelstrash: