Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are mentalcels/autistcels with normie looks volcels?

Punjabicel

Punjabicel

niggER
What is your opinion on mentalcels including autistcels/spergcels who look like LTN-MTNs or even HTN if they are that much of a mentalcel?
Like would be banned on the spot here if they posted a selfie, but they are KHHV's or at the very least still virgins (well a non-KHHV is still a fakecel imo).
Just wondering saar

volcel if they are super chad. sub 7 not NT is not volcel

Mental problems on top of being LTN or MTN and I'd say it's over already, but HTN would have to try and if he still couldn't get anything, then maybe. But the mental problems would have to be really severe tbh.

I'm mtn non nt it's over

It's over if it's over.

It ain't what it isn't.

Yes of course they are.

So you are decent looking then GrAY, is that what you're implying. Wouldn't surprise me, this place is full of moggers

What is your opinion on mentalcels including autistcels/spergcels who look like LTN-MTNs or even HTN if they are that much of a mentalcel?
Like would be banned on the spot here if they posted a selfie, but they are KHHV's or at the very least still virgins (well a non-KHHV is still a fakecel imo).
Just wondering saar
I am a autist and I am 100% certain if I looked normal even fucking average and not this ugly I would have ascended by now. Every opportunity I had to talk with women or try to ascend with them was shot down due to my subhuman looks.

"Volcels" are very rare

If females don't approach nonNT, then they aren't volcels

Just wondering saar
Non NT tanks your SMV so hard, non NT normie men have same SMV as sub5, so they are valid.

Just wondering saar
Depends. I once knew a dude that was normie-looking but was severely autistic and wouldnt stop talking to everyone about his Avatar X Dexters lab crossover fanfic.i would qualify him as a mentalcel.