Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are men retarded?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Sometimes I wonder if men truly are idiots. 70 years of feminism has worked to estrange women from men, to establish legal gynocracy and to set the stage for inceldom.

The simple idea behind feminism is that women's issues are different from men and that they need to organise and politicise themselves to push their agenda.

But the logical consequence is that men's issues are different from women's too. And that since feminism has permanently created a chasm between them, then men should organise themselves politically and push their own agendas.

I mean just how dumb can normies be. Just take a fucking stance. If you accept feminism then atleast push your own agendas. And if you think that's detrimental then don't support feminism.

Feminists should be arrested and all feminist literature should be burned

Feminists should be arrested and all feminist literature should be burned
Can't do that from mom's basement. Men in positions of power who can actually bring change need to stop cucking around.

The worst offenders are the HTNs or Chadlites luring possible blackpiller truecels to the redpill or bluepill, so they start unironically peddling strategies that work for Chad to other subhumans... :feelswhat:

Though yes, orbiters and soy bluepillers are pretty much enablers of the foid hegemony. :feelsclown:

Sometimes I wonder if men truly are idiots. 70 years of feminism has worked to estrange women from men, to establish legal gynocracy and to set the stage for inceldom.

The simple idea behind feminism is that women's issues are different from men and that they need to organise and politicise themselves to push their agenda.

But the logical consequence is that men's issues are different from women's too. And that since feminism has permanently created a chasm between them, then men should organise themselves politically and push their own agendas.

I mean just how dumb can normies be. Just take a fucking stance. If you accept feminism then atleast push your own agendas. And if you think that's detrimental then don't support feminism.
I feel like most men hate feminism deep down, They just don't speak out against it publicly because they will get fired from their jobs or get divorce rapped. They could also get arrested on "Hate speech charges"

Feminist nonsense is so easy to refute. I wish more men would honestly just become braver and speak out against it.

Man see other Man as an enemy and an rival. They don't trust each other enough to have a common goal. Retarded indeed.

Kind of bad optics for an incel site mod to say that.

Feminism has consequences, it's just that society didn't prepare men to deal with the consequences. This is fact.

A07FE4C5 77AB 4C44 9436 D5FC78D46429
60DF7CF0 88EA 4726 92B7 5A2DD00766BD

Can't do that from mom's basement. Men in positions of power who can actually bring change need to stop cucking around.

women can work together to further install more rights and societal privileges to their kind; 70+ years of feminism is the prove of that.
men however have this ''every man for himself'' mentality thats why we're where we are.
women think collectively & men rely on individualistic values at large.

there are still cucks on this verry forum who says gay shit like "women are children"

there are still cucks on this verry forum who says gay shit like "women are children"
and how are they not children?

The average man had no part in female over-empowerment.

I have a feminist mother who washed my brain to feminism. I was under her total feminist brain control most of my life.
I recognized that as one of the key reasons I’m an incel and the main reason foids got the upper hand to humiliate me so many times in my life.

To answer your question: YES! Just look at the amount of simps, whiteknights, bluepilled idiots around. These men are against their own gender, feminism was created in a way that it's impossible for it to push better quality of life for men. It is 100% a hate movement

soycucks and faggots have increased because of it, too

Most men are cucks and retarded. The only reason foids are free is because men refuse to do anything about it.

Man see other Man as an enemy and an rival. They don't trust each other enough to have a common goal. Retarded indeed.
i said this millions of times, but people kept calling me a schizo. truly retarded indeed