Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity “Are men needed even needed anymore? “

Do middle age and older men in power care about our quality of life ?

• No they had better quality of life and could care less.

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Yes they want to help young men preserve the society they had.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

Basically the article presents cloning as a way to replace men and talks about how women are doing more than men in society and different female species kill men after sex, it’s always these types in power justifying the mistreatment of average men in society and try to line their pockets… nearly at the end of middle age and don’t do anything for the youth.

Article was by this guy
John Launer

John Launer is on the senior staff of the Tavistock Clinic in London, the leading training institute in the UK for psychological treatment.

He should kill himself and help solve the issue then.

this is why im suffering then... whats the use im gonna end up killing myself soon anyway

civilization cant sustain itself with onlyfans whores

Men already have to some degree now women are complaining "Where have all the good men gone?"
well, we have gone to fuckıng ıncel forums ıf thats what they are askıng ,lol

I don't see why they should care about some young incel softies that have nothing to do with them, they're already dealing with the age pill and ageism, they rather dislike young dudes and envy them

I skimmed through it, Biology mambo jambo...

Read it with Hojo's voice from Final Fantasy 7, and it will be less boring...

Of course we're a necessity: men are indispensable for the continuation of mankind. I challenge women to run the world for themselves. We all easily know the answer.

Of course we're a necessity: men are indispensable for the continuation of mankind. I challenge women to run the world for themselves. We all easily know the answer.
They gonna wage wars over chad's cum and bomb each other with drones invented by some ethnic scientist who was euthanized for not being white and tall enough :feelskek:

Would women even survive without the attention from other men? I seem to remember them going insane during the pandemic being of "no social contact". Also several huge industries, like cosmetics, whoring, e-whoring, would simply die while many other would be strongly crippled. This assuming they are even able to create mindless meat robots to do hard labor.

>new technology is discovered
>"how can we use this to justify exterminating half of the population?"

If this was targeted at any group other than men all hell would break loose.
Also this. WTF is that "guy" saying?!

The article is mostly misrepresentation and cherry picking of scientific knowledge. With hacks like this, it's no wonder people disbelief science.

Off with his head

Basically the article presents cloning as a way to replace men and talks about how women are doing more than men in society and different female species kill men after sex, it’s always these types in power justifying the mistreatment of average men in society and try to line their pockets… nearly at the end of middle age and don’t do anything for the youth.

Article was by this guy
John Launer

John Launer is on the senior staff of the Tavistock Clinic in London, the leading training institute in the UK for psychological treatment.
I don't like myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back