Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are men by nature natural cucks?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Online i keep reading about men getting divorce raped, men working long back breaking hours just to get taxxed half their pay and yet get no pussy or betabuxx washed up roasties with her brats in tow.

Here on this forum I read about more and more men going for years without sex for example.

I know the few men here on this forum say neetbuxx is the way forward. But we are a smal insignificant percentage. 99,9% are ready to die to white knight a female they dont even know, they ready to work to death and pay forthis bullshit system and are ready to fight you to support this system.

I mean even Chad gets cucked eventually when the age pill hits his roastie can still get a younger blue piller who happily work over time for post wall roastie/granny.

Thats why I think at least 85% of men are natural born cucks.

some are, born to follow and serve

There are too many cucks out there, that's for sure. But I vow that I will never be one.

Better incel than cuck!

It's not exactly cucked to have to do certain things to feed yourself and have a roof over your head, really; though I agree in that a large percentage of males are today are cucked due to their indoctrination into the lie of the bluepill and supporting the delusional degeneracy of feminism, leading to further foid privilege and hypergamy, I don't think we're "naturally" cucked in any way... :feelsclown:

Though Chad, even when aged, can likely still get a foid; what you talk about with literal grannies is just the effects of widely enabled hypergamy and foid standards leaving so many desperate. :feelsugh:

I think if more men would be educated about the subject of how common divorces actually are and female nature then the marriage rate would drop even more. Of course its abysmal even now. Men unironically deserve better, and women don't deserve to get married unless they are exceptional.

I would not be surprised. I'm fortunate to learn the truth about cuckmanity.
Also grape the fucking Oedipean slut for genes Motherwhore Nature.

It's not exactly cucked to have to do certain things to feed yourself and have a roof over your head, really; though I agree in that a large percentage of males are today are cucked due to their indoctrination into the lie of the bluepill and supporting the delusional degeneracy of feminism, leading to further foid privilege and hypergamy, I don't think we're "naturally" cucked in any way... :feelsclown:

Though Chad, even when aged, can likely still get a foid; what you talk about with literal grannies is just the effects of widely enabled hypergamy and foid standards leaving so many desperate. :feelsugh:
I am not knocking anybody who cant neetbuxx and needs to work to eat. This is not what I mean. I am talking about blu pilled white knighting virtue signalling cucks. I need we all would neetbuxx if we could.

I am knocking anybody who cant neetbuxx and needs to work to eat. This is not what I mean. I am talking about blu pilled white knighting virtue signalling cucks. I need we all would neetbuxx if we could.
They're cucked, but it's not natural to them. :smonk:

No men aren't naturally cucks actually the opposite

they live in lala land where the world is "just" and that there is "karma"

They also believe being nice that life will reward them women or riches or whatever stupid thing they believe
This is powerful. A few words with such deep meaning.

You talking about a state of physcosis carefully nurtured into our subconciuos psyche . Tools like religion, white Jesus etc were used for this, fairytales of blue pilled betabuxx hapilly ever afters drummed into the average mans mind since childhood. Bullshit slogans like what can you do for your country and shieeeet, yet that country will divorce rape you.

I can go on and on but suffice to say that your comment has such deep meaning because the concepts on which it is based take years to grasp and the average cuck white knight could never have the insight and iq to grasp the concepts

If everyone wokeup it would be so much better

they taught us the bluepill so we can be little worker ants and serve our higher god (the government, businessmen, and the elites)

And to make us weaker aka cucks so we are easier to control

if everyone knew the truth there would be revolts, if the government fucks around there would be protests the next day

They need us weak so we dont revolt

We are strong and know the truth
We few indivduals see through the bullshit but the majority never will or will refuse to because it would crush them to discover everything they believed was all a lie to bamboozle them. The worst part of all is that their own parents would beat their ass to drum the fuckery into their minds

Ever heard of alpha fucks beta bucks.

Ever heard of alpha fucks beta bucks.
fock off school age zoomer.

In essence Iam talking about societal constructs that men pay to build and maintane.

You are talking about foids fucking and blue pillers betabuxxing. Related topics but pliz stay on topic or fock off to the lounge or sewers.

fock off school age zoomer.

In essence Iam talking about societal constructs that men pay to build and maintane.

You are talking about foids fucking and blue pillers betabuxxing. Related topics but pliz stay on topic or fock off to the lounge or sewers.
Yes most of them are cucks because they need motivation to work, and their main motivation is to get a foid or to start a family, etc.

Yes most of them are cucks because they need motivation to work, and their main motivation is to get a foid or to start a family, etc.
Yeah I think the main reason men blue pill,cuck themselves is the hope of starting a family.

But how exactly doessupporting this osyciety help them is why I am shockedmen fight for this system, whiite knight for this divorce rape system

I think if more men would be educated about the subject of how common divorces actually are and female nature then the marriage rate would drop even more. Of course its abysmal even now. Men unironically deserve better, and women don't deserve to get married unless they are exceptional.
I agree 100%. Marriage to anything less than exceptional is truely a stupid move on the mans part because he has everything to lose at that point

No, it's society what had cucked men for most of the history of mankind, not only since feminism appeared but since the condition for consent for everything romantic (including lip-kissing and non-intimal parts touching) was imposed on us.

They are bred and brainwashed this way.

Yeah I think the main reason men blue pill,cuck themselves is the hope of starting a family.
Men have to let society (and government in the greater scope) cuck them to some degree. What happens when you start a family is that you must bind yourself to the society in which you belong, or the one in which you choose to be a part of. You must take on the responsibility of fathering and supporting (financially, mostly) future members of that society. Men who bear "illegitimate" children throw that responsibility onto others. In the cucked West, that responsibility has been distributed among members of society through taxation to finance the welfare system. This, by default, obviously absolves all women of responsibility (as usual), as you all know, and the meme of the welfare queen is born.

But how exactly doessupporting this osyciety help them is why I am shockedmen fight for this system, whiite knight for this divorce rape system
It's a combination of programming (brainwashing), the desire to do what's natural to the masculine life trajectory (start a family), and a hopeless lack of options in this blue pilled society. Those who fight zealously to protect the system are hopelessly brainwashed, so there's no mystery there. Those who cling to it are hopeless and have no other options.

This.Over 80% of people are sheep who just worship the dominant morals of the society they live in.In this case FOIDS=GODS

Men are naturally cucked and getting worse with Feminism, LGBT and their new leaders like the whore Greta

Men have to let society (and government in the greater scope) cuck them to some degree. What happens when you start a family is that you must bind yourself to the society in which you belong, or the one in which you choose to be a part of. You must take on the responsibility of fathering and supporting (financially, mostly) future members of that society. Men who bear "illegitimate" children throw that responsibility onto others. In the cucked West, that responsibility has been distributed among members of society through taxation to finance the welfare system. This, by default, obviously absolves all women of responsibility (as usual), as you all know, and the meme of the welfare queen is born.
this

live for yourselves (obviously)

Online i keep reading about men getting divorce raped, men working long back breaking hours just to get taxxed half their pay and yet get no pussy or betabuxx washed up roasties with her brats in tow.

Here on this forum I read about more and more men going for years without sex for example.

I know the few men here on this forum say neetbuxx is the way forward. But we are a smal insignificant percentage. 99,9% are ready to die to white knight a female they dont even know, they ready to work to death and pay forthis bullshit system and are ready to fight you to support this system.

I mean even Chad gets cucked eventually when the age pill hits his roastie can still get a younger blue piller who happily work over time for post wall roastie/granny.

Thats why I think at least 85% of men are natural born cucks.
Incels are proof that we're not natural cucks. A cuck incel would probably be happy enough with their lot in life.

The greatest cruelty is that incels are not cucks. They want their own girlfriend desperately. THEIR OWN.

My Chad friend does some cucked shit in his marriage and as his friend I would call him out on it but he would just call me a virgin or at least bring up that I’ve never been married and don’t understand marriage (even though I lived with a married couple for 20 years, my parents, and my dad never did any of the cucked shit he does).

Modern christcucks have no honor, compared to their predecessors who actually had their shit together, and the FATHER of the house.
Women should just stay quiet, make food, nurture the children, and most importantly OBEY THEIR HUSBAND.

It’s really starting to seem like it

everybody is a cuck except me

No, in this case we're seeing a cuck faggy environment enforced overruling nature, or, environment versus nature. [Environmental repression.] :feelsjuice:

I think society cuckolds men through the use of marriage. Once a man is married, breaking up with his wife means legal trouble, alimony, child support and a slew of other annoyances. Therefore, it is easier for him to stay with his wife and be at her beck and call.

I think society has more recently cuckolded men through the use of feminism. Ironically, the same philosophy that has led to the creation of this community.

I do wonder how many men are gay though. I think the numbers could be a lot higher than we think.

Men have a natural tendency to simp and do favors for women, it's hard to override that. But as women keep revealing the uglier side it becomes easier.

Cuckoldry is a cultured behaviour, not biological. Through the emergence of anomie, the primitive sexual nature of men will become more and more evident to all who observe

Depends on if your genes came from pump n dump Chad or muh democracy, religion & non liberated women allowed me to breed beta Billy, there is then the outcome of genetic recombination.