Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Looks And Smv directly connected?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
I’m average below average looking. I can be seen as a 4.5 or a 6. Is my sexual market value directly correlated to that number?

Like should I be able to try to attract a woman who’s a 6/10 body?

Uhh yeah…no shit. Good luck getting a 6/10 foid

Money and status figure in there somewhere, too. It's also worth noting that foids perceive all of this (looks, money, and status) as personality elements, and there is some bits of personality in there too, especially if you're deficient in the looks dept. If you vibe well with her and can offer a secure future or a remarkable status, you can swing a little bit above your weight class. You'll never have the SMV of Chad, but LMS, my friend, LMS.

Money and status figure in there somewhere, too. It's also worth noting that foids perceive all of this (looks, money, and status) as personality elements, and there is some bits of personality in there too, especially if you're deficient in the looks dept. If you vibe well with her and can offer a secure future or a remarkable status, you can swing a little bit above your weight class. You'll never have the SMV of Chad, but LMS, my friend, LMS.
Lms?

4742968C 5651 4677 A2AA EDF8E0B9E498

I’m average below average looking. I can be seen as a 4.5 or a 6. Is my sexual market value directly correlated to that number?

lol no bro definitely not … of course ffs

unfortunately womens SMV is overinflated because of simps so you need to be a 7 or higher to get a 6/10 women in her prime or early 20s assuming you already have the money to betabux

Good shit brocel.
unfortunately womens SMV is overinflated because of simps so you need to be a 7 or higher to get a 6/10 women in her prime or early 20s assuming you already have the money to betabux

Nah I disagree

Fool. You know exactly why I don’t have to. You don’t even believe that shit. next
your a bluepilled fucking ITcuck infultrator you still think you can get your looksmatch in 2022 its not possible without money all foids want to date up you cant get a prime foid looksmatch without betabuxxing

your a bluepilled fucking ITcuck infultrator you still think you can get your looksmatch in 2022 its not possible without money all foids want to date up you cant get a prime foid looksmatch without betabuxxing
Stfu. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about . Next

Stfu. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about . Next
its the fucking facts your still bluepilled cuck who thinks that you can "just be yourself bro" no that shit dont work in 2022

its the fucking facts your still bluepilled cuck who thinks that you can "just be yourself bro" no that shit dont work in 2022
You’re talking some random cliche blackpill shit. This conversation is over.

Looks are just a singular variable in SMV. A 5 or 6 in looks becomes a 8.5 if he is the manager in a company and has foids working under his leadership.
A 5 or 6 in looks is automatically downgraded to a 2 or 3 if he earns less than a foid.

Multiple variables bro not one singular variable. Problem with this forum is that people boil down everything to singular variables which leads to incorrect results. Example face vs frame. Dick size vs height. Do you know that men are always comparing their dicks but never consider the true scientific fact that womens bodies are built differently to other women. Example some women have shorter pelvises which means a 14cm dick might even be too big because it will just hurt her inner organs where as another woman has a longer pelvis and even a 19cm penis wont reach her g-spot and wont satisfy her at all.

The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Example Putin is a manlet. Do you think Putin is incel? Or do you think he is enjoying the finest women Russia has to offer and infact he has a whole harem of them? Think about it.