Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are kikecels actually banned from inkwells.is?

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
this is like the 3rd appeal I seen of a bannedcel saying they got banned for saying they were a kikecel :feelskek::feelskek:
Are they really against the rules to join?
I would think that this site would ban niggers first before kikes jfl

it's over for kikecels on inkwells.is

nah lol, one of the kikes got banned because jannies suspected larp, not cus he was a kike

Nah there are some kikecels here.

@Copexodius Maximus @MarquisDeSade @faded

No, we love the Jewish Community here

No, there are some here that have said it publicly. But considering there are many stormfrontcels it makes sense they remain hidden so they can't be attacked with ad hominems such as "shut up jewcel" kek

Why would niggers be banned before kikes? Inceldom in the West is largely kikes' faults.

Quarter-kike here...- I have one Jewish grandparent

Can confirm that I have a 25% ban- :feelsgah:

Only jewcels who eat bacon, swear allegiance to Hitler, and are poor as fuck are allowed.

The media would have a field day with that rule if it existed, lol

"NO JEWS"

No, we are not racist like foids

No, we are not racist like foids

I find it incredible that we live in a time when someone - often women - can basically say "I'm not racist but I hate whites" and it's fine.

I get that a lot of women have a preference for whites too but... surely having a preference is less racist than saying you actually hate a race.

I find it incredible that we live in a time when someone - often women - can basically say "I'm not racist but I hate whites" and it's fine.

I get that a lot of women have a preference for whites too but... surely having a preference is less racist than saying you actually hate a race.
Foid “preferences” are based in racism

my great grandmother was a jewess

I believe that's where I get my manipulative nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back