Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are IQ levels going to drop as women become more and more hypergamous?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
We all know women dont really choose men based on IQ level.
Women would rather fuck a tall, muscular brute than a nerdy genius. As women continue to choose men based solely on looks and height, I think human IQ is going to decrease more and more.
This is going to be bad for humanity in the long run too because high IQ men are not going to be motivated to invent new things that could benefit the world.
I bet that the men of the future will behave like barbarians.

Interesting question, I think no, because the males that reproduce the most have an IQ between 85-115, while men with IQ 130+ reproduce as much as the ones with retarded IQ, so I think the IQ is not going to drop, because even though foids are not fucking with high IQ men, they are also not fucking with men of retarded IQ level, so IQ levels will be still be balanced through it

Interesting question, I think no, because the males that reproduce the most have an IQ between 85-115, while men with IQ 130+ reproduce as much as the ones with retarded IQ, so I think the IQ is not going to drop, because even though foids are not fucking with high IQ men, they are also not fucking with men of retarded IQ level, so IQ levels will be still be balanced through it
So we are just mainly going to lose the really intelligent and genius men?

So we are just mainly going to lose the really intelligent and genius men?
The average IQ will not drop, because we will have less retardeds and less genius, but answering the question, yes we are going to lose really intelligent and genius men

Women avoid talking about IQ because they have 0 IQ when it comes to anything.

Women would rather fuck a tall, muscular brute than a nerdy genius. As women continue to choose men based solely on looks and height, I think human IQ is going to decrease more and more.
This is going to be bad for humanity in the long run too because high IQ men are not going to be motivated to invent new things that could benefit the world.
nah, the actual geniuses don't invent stuff out of motivation for pussy

They already are

High IQ women are pursuing a career and give birth to like 1 child on average (source : trust me bro ) while low IQ women (usually non-whites) have a harder time pursuing that said career meaning they tend not to work at all since it's not that worth it thus give birth to more children than high IQ wimminz.

The world will end soon don’t worry

The world will end soon don’t worry
A lot of normtard and chad will die because a lot of them are stupid enough to take COVID vaccine that will kill their immune system or turned them into zombies once all 5G tower activated inside them. COVID vaccine has nanotechnology in it. Plus Biden wanted to have WW3 with Russia, China, and North Korea. I rather die alone in the forest than turning into a mindless zombie or suffer a mystery illness from the vaccine.

Iq is already dropping, just look at past 2 decades. Nobody invented shit. Infact ppl invited shit that is making quality of life worst for ppl and causing depression.

it’s all about personal gain

If the dual mating strategy hypothesis holds true, the genes of good fathers won't be selected anymore, and we'll raise a generation of sociopathic children. They are good at competing in the societal rat race, but love and faithfulness will gradually disappear

A lot of normtard and chad will die because a lot of them are stupid enough to take COVID vaccine that will kill their immune system or turned them into zombies once all 5G tower activated inside them. COVID vaccine has nanotechnology in it. Plus Biden wanted to have WW3 with Russia, China, and North Korea. I rather die alone in the forest than turning into a mindless zombie or suffer a mystery illness from the vaccine.
Based and me too, I’ve always wanted to live in a forest peacefully hunting and living
Iq is already dropping, just look at past 2 decades. Nobody invented shit. Infact ppl invited shit that is making quality of life worst for ppl and causing depression.

it’s all about personal gain
Yeah no wonder why

We all know women don't choose men based on IQ level.
This world is so cucked at this point, the future doesn't matter. I hate this clown world, life in general, and the human race.

Some people find peace in religion, I just think it makes life even worse, all those religions that teach about heaven and hell. Like we owe someone our miserable existence? It's fucking ridiculous idea.

Imagine if there's a God who just keeps this clown show running, for fucking what? It's a sickening idea.