Are IQ levels going to drop as women become more and more hypergamous?

T

TaciturnCel

Yes, Latinocels do exist
★★★
4d 4h 6m
We all know women dont really choose men based on IQ level.
Women would rather fuck a tall, muscular brute than a nerdy genius. As women continue to choose men based solely on looks and height, I think human IQ is going to decrease more and more.
This is going to be bad for humanity in the long run too because high IQ men are not going to be motivated to invent new things that could benefit the world.
I bet that the men of the future will behave like barbarians.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 5h 7m
Interesting question, I think no, because the males that reproduce the most have an IQ between 85-115, while men with IQ 130+ reproduce as much as the ones with retarded IQ, so I think the IQ is not going to drop, because even though foids are not fucking with high IQ men, they are also not fucking with men of retarded IQ level, so IQ levels will be still be balanced through it

T

TaciturnCel

Yes, Latinocels do exist
★★★
4d 4h 6m
Interesting question, I think no, because the males that reproduce the most have an IQ between 85-115, while men with IQ 130+ reproduce as much as the ones with retarded IQ, so I think the IQ is not going to drop, because even though foids are not fucking with high IQ men, they are also not fucking with men of retarded IQ level, so IQ levels will be still be balanced through it
So we are just mainly going to lose the really intelligent and genius men?

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 13h 11m
I dont think average IQ will drop per say but the chance of a high IQ person being born will decrease

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
108d 5h 7m
So we are just mainly going to lose the really intelligent and genius men?
The average IQ will not drop, because we will have less retardeds and less genius, but answering the question, yes we are going to lose really intelligent and genius men

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Women avoid talking about IQ because they have 0 IQ when it comes to anything.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
W

wei#3959

Recruit
★★★
21d 6h 55m
We all know women dont really choose men based on IQ level.
Women would rather fuck a tall, muscular brute than a nerdy genius. As women continue to choose men based solely on looks and height, I think human IQ is going to decrease more and more.
This is going to be bad for humanity in the long run too because high IQ men are not going to be motivated to invent new things that could benefit the world.
I bet that the men of the future will behave like barbarians.
nah, the actual geniuses don't invent stuff out of motivation for pussy

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
143d 20h 20m
They already are

meatball

meatball

Recruit
★★★
2d 11h 8m
Chads have high iq

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
19d 21h 35m
Halo effect.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
★★
85d 31m
heres a thing; 100 iq 200 years ago =/= 100 iq now
its kinda relative measure cause u base it on performance of others

200 years ago ppl were worse in nerdy sheit cause nutrition and access to early education was limited, so they had lower "pure intelligence"

in 2071 avg pure intellignece in Europe will be lower due to refugee influx (im not racist, race realist teehee), in america dunno
but after some time it may actually go up due to technology development (which stimulates our brains i think)
foids prefer square jawd criminals more than hard working IT curries but overall i wouldnt say that chads are dumber than us, it is just a coping mechanism so we can feel superior in some way

Inb4 iq tests didnt exist 200 y ago, yeah but its just an example

Last edited:
CleverJester

CleverJester

Officer
★★
21d 19h 28m
High IQ women are pursuing a career and give birth to like 1 child on average (source : trust me bro ) while low IQ women (usually non-whites) have a harder time pursuing that said career meaning they tend not to work at all since it's not that worth it thus give birth to more children than high IQ wimminz.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Officer
★★★
8d 21h 38m
The world will end soon don’t worry