Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are interests and hobbies just designators of sexual hierarchy?

• Thread starter InfernumOsculum
  • Start date
InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
>Athletes, sports clubs, frat parties in college, clubbing on weekends
Chad tier genetics

>Follows sports geekily, had a frat party phase in college which was mostly gay, dressed up like he’s gangsta
High tier normie / normie

>Likes Star Wars, modern Disney, Pixar, The Last of Us, normie fantasy, feminism
Low Tier normie, soy boy, gets pussy usually through coercion

>Loves mainstream arts and normie history stuff like Vikings, Broadway shows, usually more obscure bands like Ghost or Glass Animals, likes new Agey eastern stuff
Slight incel

>Loves religion, 4chan, obscure historical and fantasy subjects nobody else watches or reads, wojack memes, loves childlike stuff like Cuphead or Hazbin Hotel, obsessed with politics or dogmatic political ideologies

Absolute incel

>Anything else
Truecel

Do we just have hobbies because they serve as sexual heuristics for how sexually desirable we are?

Ever since I started analyzing things socially hobbies look completely different to me.
Most anime is just thinly-veiled power fantasy, which is just cope for the powerless and undesirable.
Humans are designed to move and to compete. Videogames simulate the second part and provides supplementation for a lack of real competition. Sports are where men with good genetics end up, yes.

Hobby has no influence on pigment.

Ever since I started analyzing things socially hobbies look completely different to me.
Most anime is just thinly-veiled power fantasy, which is just cope for the powerless and undesirable.
Humans are designed to move and to compete. Videogames simulate the second part and provides supplementation for a lack of real competition. Sports are where men with good genetics end up, yes.
Ikr? I can’t unsee this.

Fantasy stories involve some quirky hero stepping up to the task and winning a well warranted maiden at the end.

Meanwhile Chad actually lives it out night clubbing.

Probably honestly. Could you imagine a guy interested in studying religion and history to be popular with the ladies. I doubt it.

It's truly devistating to find out how simple and shallow this world is once you swallowed the blackpill. Like St. Hamudi said: I don't see people anymore, i just see their genetic value.

Probably honestly. Could you imagine a guy interested in studying religion and history to be popular with the ladies. I doubt it.
I think if you were hot it could work.

I mean my model is not that simple. One could be smart and hot and want to study history in addition to doing clubbing.

Rather it’s me noticing general trends.

Some of these are culture dependent. For example, guys who are into sports in my area are usually around average and its quite popular for guys.

EDIT: Especially football/soccer. By far. By very fucking far.

Hobbies are just a way for normies to pat each others back and a social springboard, only somewhat spergy people and truecels engage in hobbies obsessively for the interest of the activity / hobby itself.

Some of these are culture dependent. For example, guys who are into sports in my area are usually around average and its quite popular for guys.

EDIT: Especially football/soccer. By far. By very fucking far.
Oh these aren’t stagnant but they are perhaps principles that last throughout time.

There’s always gonna be nerds, always gonna be jocks, etc.

Oh these aren’t stagnant but they are perhaps principles that last throughout time.

There’s always gonna be nerds, always gonna be jocks, etc.
Not talking about time. I am talking about how these trends differ across cultures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back