Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are incels high iq?

iq

• high iq

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • low iq

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • cope

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
i mean think about it we have non socially accpeptable opinions about everything especially about female nature that also some ancient people and philoshophers had so what is the result are we smarter than everyone else or stupider than everyone else

tfw big brained incel

Last edited:
most of us are low IQ but we are like Einstein reincarnate compared to cucktears tbh.

Both tbh. We have highiqcels and low iq cels

Examples:

High iq: @King_Gigacel
Low iq: @First loss

We're a multitude of people, so I would assume we posses average IQ as a collective

I tested 119 IQ on MENSA norway's test, so that makes me above average.

2highIQ2Count

We have very smart people on this fourm but we also have alot of people who are near illiterate and can't argue to save their lives.

Compared to normies? Fuck yeah.

Chands/Stacy's are really the only ones who understand what we go through. they see daily how easy life has it for them. Now imagine the opposite.

Economics is a pseudoscience "discipline" with a contemporaneous logical framework that's based completely on the assumption that scarcity is a problem intrinsic to society. The effect of which justifies greed as a virtue.

some people here are very low iq, but really funny (mostly beacuse of their ignorance), and some people on here are high iq, but very dull. I'd say the split is about 70/30

some people here are very low iq, but really funny (mostly beacuse of their ignorance), and some people on here are high iq, but very dull. I'd say the split is about 70/30
I am High IQ with some things.. But not all

Common sense and facts-wise, yes. I'm not sure if all of us have literal high IQs though.

We dont believe in blue pulled bs so high IQ

There was literally a study done on this forum (by SJWs) that found slightly below average education, but said that this may be due to the prevalence of adolescents.

http://www.organisms.be/downloads/incels.pdf

Online Hatred of Women in the Incels.me Forum:
Linguistic Analysis and Automatic Detection

University of Hildesheim,

University of Antwerp,

University of Munich,

Columbia University,

University of Hull,

Textgain

We used the Textgain API5 to detect age, gender, education level and personality of the forum’s users (~80% accuracy). Most of them are flagged as adolescent, male, and slightly less educated (Figure 8).

I is intelligoont

Last edited:
How can you be high IQ if you cant even jet a gf lol

Most are either high or low iq, we don't have many average people here I think.

some are
some aren't

it's worse if you're high-iq incel, because you're more aware of the suffering every incel is going through and the dire situations we're all in and how everything is fucked

We definitely have higher IQ than cucktears, that's for sure.

Just like in any group there are high iq and low iq incels. I think it's more likely for an incel to be high iq than the average person though but only if they're on this forum spreading blackpills.