Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are incels born or made?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Before you snowflakes go REEEEE on me let me make this clear, some incels are really fucking truecels. And therefore those are born, but let's put the meaning of inceldom aside for a while and think what being an incel entails for a second. Most people here have difficulty socializing, no matter if talking with males or females. A lot of incels lack friends, and often times come from dysfunctional families.

Bearing this in mind we can conclude that maybe somewhere along the way we became broken, sure with our poor looks we couldn't get a gf. But what about friends? Or just meaningfull relationships outside of dating? There's a reason why so many here believe NT to be the most needed factor to get a GF or do well socially, this lack of NT can come in many forms. Some may be in the form of mental diseases, while others in the bad parenting we recieved.

I strongly think that a lot of people who identify with the term "incel" come from dysfunctional families, i've come to this conclusion using myself as a metric and sharing experiences with the lot of you. Don't know if you also know the subreddit /FA or /ForeverAlone, but a lot of those guys also come from fucked up families.

There's something inherently wrong with us, i see ugly people having friends. And also having gfs sometimes, meanwhile conversation is too fucking hard for me. Often times i don't even want to be around people, not even mentioning talking with them.

Hope this is not gay.... Hit the like button and subscribe :feelswhere:

Incels aren’t made, they’re born

Short people are born. Autistic people are born. Females will never understand how it feels to never even have a chance because of your genes

it's a mixture of both :feelshmm:

Mix but mostly born that way.

I was born to 2 mentally ill ppl as a hapa only child. Then u throw in all the invalidation when I went to school and work and college…full blown :blackpill: incel.

I believe some ppl could be saved from the fate if their parents were extremely intelligent and hardworking to make sure they succeeded.

Mix but mostly born that way.

I was born to 2 mentally ill ppl as a hapa only child. Then u throw in all the invalidation when I went to school and work and college…full blown :blackpill: incel.

I believe some ppl could be saved from the fate if their parents were extremely intelligent and hardworking to make sure they succeeded.
I think that the parents of incels more often than not fail them. I didn't have a good parenting and thus i'm here as a 25 yo without anything to look foward to. Some copes only but those things are not everlasting.

I think that the parents of incels more often than not fail them. I didn't have a good parenting and thus i'm here as a 25 yo without anything to look foward to. Some copes only but those things are not everlasting.

The amount of damage bad parenting does and :bluepill: lies will do to a kid is unreal bro.

It is a rat race first and foremost

incels are born with the traits that make us incel in the current sexual market. but it's the sexual market that decides who is ascending and who is incel based on their phenotypes

Last edited:
Both.
My father was a 5'7'' manlet who managed to reproduce by going to med school, the stupid brother (which is me) broke down in HS and college, now his son is an incel

having a shitty childhood doesn't help especially in the early years when your small and weak mentally,
but that more affects your ability to make money/handle pressure later in life.
Getting women is all about face + height

incels are born with the traits that make us incel in the current sexual market. but it's the sexual market that decides who is ascending and who is incel based on their phenotypes

Truth. We are living in an unprecedented time where there are a lot of first generation immigrant kids being born and discovering they are incels and inferior to the white man. Also manlets are being screened out by foids in record numbers

Also social media and dating apps have accelerated the inceldom rates.

stupid question

They are born but some are made due to some accidents

The're born, but because low value genes soyciety pushes them down even further

Like some brocels above I think it's a mix of both. Your genetic conditions (autism, being short, etc) does not help, but neither does society and how sick and depravated they are

I think they're born. Growing up I was always made fun of and rejected and that trend hasn't stopped as an adult despite my best efforts. I used to be very confident and outgoing. That being said, I never considered myself broken until I had some particularly bad experiences as an adult. Before that, I always held on to hope. I was always actually incel but didn't become blackpilled until late in my life and most would consider the ideology a requirement to be incel

Before you snowflakes go REEEEE on me let me make this clear, some incels are really fucking truecels. And therefore those are born, but let's put the meaning of inceldom aside for a while and think what being an incel entails for a second. Most people here have difficulty socializing, no matter if talking with males or females. A lot of incels lack friends, and often times come from dysfunctional families.

Bearing this in mind we can conclude that maybe somewhere along the way we became broken, sure with our poor looks we couldn't get a gf. But what about friends? Or just meaningfull relationships outside of dating? There's a reason why so many here believe NT to be the most needed factor to get a GF or do well socially, this lack of NT can come in many forms. Some may be in the form of mental diseases, while others in the bad parenting we recieved.

I strongly think that a lot of people who identify with the term "incel" come from dysfunctional families, i've come to this conclusion using myself as a metric and sharing experiences with the lot of you. Don't know if you also know the subreddit /FA or /ForeverAlone, but a lot of those guys also come from fucked up families.

There's something inherently wrong with us, i see ugly people having friends. And also having gfs sometimes, meanwhile conversation is too fucking hard for me. Often times i don't even want to be around people, not even mentioning talking with them.

Hope this is not gay.... Hit the like button and subscribe :feelswhere:
Both

Most incels are born with unattractive traits which open the floodgates for mental illness

Born, all the way

wOmAn sTaNdArTs BrO :feelsclown:

I can’t wait until race mixing blonde women pop out ugly nigger children and have to deal with that :lul:

Both, you can be born with autism and also be outcasted while growing up