Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are girls even worth it ast this point, especially after all we've learned about their nature.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Starfish sex won't be worth it, doing all the heavy lifting of the relationship to keep the girl from checking other men out, "Improving" yourself only to impress your "peers" and foids to maybe have a chance for them to have some interest while they don't fix anything about themselves but complain about you.

Honestly it's pretty cucked to keep daydreaming about foids, imagining a girl to suddenly appear and be fair enough to give you a chance while you rot in your home, I'm not saying anything like "oh go outside bro, quit wasting your life bro" because that was already chosen for you by the powers that be, I'm just saying that I realized it was never a possibility for any of us to ascend without something fucking us over and not have a fairly normal relationship.

How I see it there's a bit too much foid worship here with some of these dudes posting creep shots, 'who you date' post, mostly pics of foids and the comments saying how they wish they could be with her or if they would ascend with her, it's honestly pretty cucked and lame to be doing that when we're at the same time shaming simps and soy cucks to be doing that to slutty e-whores.

I just feel we waste so much energy we know can go to somewhere else that will help all of us, like make a subreddit for the "Femcels" and their crazy shit or start to spread of research farther.

Idk.

I honestly think being castrated wouldn't even be too bad of an idea for truecels, optional of course.
We're already treated like shit for being ugly, at least without any test we wouldn't feel like we were missing out on foids.

What else are you going to do. Live on a single income? Jerk off the rest of your life? Live alone? Be the only ancestor that didn’t reproduce?

I know your pain and struggle a lot.
You go through something called “black pill rage”
Black pill also talks about female nature like Red Pill, but Black pill dives deeper into it.
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel.
this feeling and sadness will pass, give it some time.
But to answer your question:
No they’re not worth it.
At least not for the average guy,
Juice is simply not worth the squeeze.

If you think they’re worth it,
Then you are not properly blackPilled yet.
You joined 5 days ago.
Back in 2018 we would ban people for being volcels and believing this nonsense.

My plan, if I manage to become attractive, is to kiss and have sex with lots of girls, I don't want to settle for one at least until I'm 30-40 years old.

You joined 5 days ago.
How is this being a Volcel, I still can't get any girls either way which makes me incel, and volcels are just redpill mgtow copers with different names

I know your pain and struggle a lot.
You go through something called “black pill rage”
Black pill also talks about female nature like Red Pill, but Black pill dives deeper into it.
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel.
this feeling and sadness will pass, give it some time.
But to answer your question:
No they’re not worth it.
At least not for the average guy,
Juice is simply not worth the squeeze.
I like your pfp but I've gone through this thought a few times now, but I just see everyone here not really getting deep into it which is surprising and a little concerning

My plan, if I manage to become attractive, is to kiss and have sex with lots of girls, I don't want to settle for one at least until I'm 30-40 years old.
Hypergamy will hurt us all, don't be like Andrew tate

You joined 5 days ago.
You joined 5 days ago.
Why the fuck am I a Volcel?
Female nature and their hypergamy is why I am here!
It’s because im a Low tier Normie, and females nowadays aren’t satisfied with average looking guys, that’s why I am here!
I’ve never held hands with a girl and I am socially inept, while other guys are having sex and building families.
I don’t know how to hold eye contact, that’s why I am here.
For you to say I am Volcel, is stupid.

> blackedpiller

Why the fuck am I a Volcel?
Female nature and their hypergamy is why I am here!
It’s because im a Low tier Normie, and females nowadays aren’t satisfied with average looking guys, that’s why I am here!
I’ve never held hands with a girl and I am socially inept, while other guys are having sex and building families.
I don’t know how to hold eye contact, that’s why I am here.
For you to say I am Volcel, is stupid.
Just ascend and get cucked or divorce-graped theory.

Sex is an insanely gratifying activity and no amount of cope will change the fact we're missing out

Starfish sex won't be worth it, doing all the heavy lifting of the relationship to keep the girl from checking other men out, "Improving" yourself only to impress your "peers" and foids to maybe have a chance for them to have some interest while they don't fix anything about themselves but complain about you.

Honestly it's pretty cucked to keep daydreaming about foids, imagining a girl to suddenly appear and be fair enough to give you a chance while you rot in your home, I'm not saying anything like "oh go outside bro, quit wasting your life bro" because that was already chosen for you by the powers that be, I'm just saying that I realized it was never a possibility for any of us to ascend without something fucking us over and not have a fairly normal relationship.

How I see it there's a bit too much foid worship here with some of these dudes posting creep shots, 'who you date' post, mostly pics of foids and the comments saying how they wish they could be with her or if they would ascend with her, it's honestly pretty cucked and lame to be doing that when we're at the same time shaming simps and soy cucks to be doing that to slutty e-whores.

I just feel we waste so much energy we know can go to somewhere else that will help all of us, like make a subreddit for the "Femcels" and their crazy shit or start to spread of research farther.

Idk.
Its not worth it

I honestly think being castrated wouldn't even be too bad of an idea for truecels, optional of course.
We're already treated like shit for being ugly, at least without any test we wouldn't feel like we were missing out on foids.
I've thought about the same thing except apparently it has really bad side effects.

Sex is an important way to discipline foids, and prevent them from becoming Lillith-like feminists

They must be reminded that their place is at the bottom getting pounded helplessly by incel cock

That is the proper place of the foid in society: passive, obedient, having no input, and a second-class citizen

Of couse Total Foid Death would at least be fun to watch, so that's an alternative ig

Last edited: