Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are gingers ethnic?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Majority of people on this forum say ginger is a death sentence, though I think it may be and ethnic trait. Ethnics have all the bad traits being short, swarthy, having too much or not enough testoserone. Ginger is considered to be white on this forum. It may be true that ginger hair is found almost exclusively in Europe, but mostly in Scotland and Ireland. In the past the Irish were considered niggers rather than white people.

I have heard some people say that Irish have proto negroid dna but I think it's British propoganda. In my opinion ginger is not attractive enough to be considered white. But I am not sure if it's nigger. What are your thoughts on this?

Obviously not

Basically we are the scum of white people

She is Albanian.

nah their the only group that whitemogs nordics

ginger stacy fogs nordic stacy

Majority of people on this forum say ginger is a death sentence, though I think it may be and ethnic trait. Ethnics have all the bad traits being short, swarthy, having too much or not enough testoserone. Ginger is considered to be white on this forum. It may be true that ginger hair is found almost exclusively in Europe, but mostly in Scotland and Ireland. In the past the Irish were considered niggers rather than white people.

I have heard some people say that Irish have proto negroid dna but I think it's British propoganda. In my opinion ginger is not attractive enough to be considered white. But I am not sure if it's nigger. What are your thoughts on this?
is water wet?

There is a huge ginger tax for men. Most of the gingers I knew in school were forced to dye their hair.

gingers are a dying breed

Gingers can be chad and stacy but they must have perfect facial features. There is much less room for error.

The "gingers" are incel is one of the most stupid ideas in the world only black and dark brown hair is real incel hair

I don't consider g*ngers white so yes.

I guess they’re in-between I suppose

Sometimes they remind me of Cheetos. Not the hot Cheetos but the normal cheetos. But Cheetos are good

Carrot head devils. Greasy gingers smell like rotten eggs.

They should be considered white as long as they have Caucasoid skull.