Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are fat/ugly/manlets better at telling jokes?

late20scel

late20scel

Captain
★★
They know they cant get laid without compensation. So Im wondering whether unwanted guys develop a sense of humor and things like that to compensate. I feel like making others laugh is their dating strategy

yes its a way for them to compensate for their looks so they get altaest neutral social reputaion

An easy method for jesters to make others laugh is to mock themselves. That comes naturally if you have low self esteem due to poor self image brought upon by your ugly appearance.

I could be wrong but maybe jestermaxxing was a solid strategy pre-Tinder era when women could only date the guys whom she meets in real life. Thats when your competition was other averagecels and not Giga Chad and Mega Tyrone. Telling good jokes could make you stand out and get laid. Obviously jestermaxxing no longer work because women have access to every Chad and Tyrone in 150 miles radius

An easy method for jesters to make others laugh is to mock themselves. That comes naturally if you have low self esteem due to poor self image brought upon by your ugly appearance.
Yes I have noticed that men with no dignity jestermaxx beyond measure

Yes I have noticed that men with no dignity jestermaxx beyond measure
If you're used to others laughing at you, you can laugh at yourself more easily.

Basically oofy doofy theory

Better at self deprecating jokes

Im a manlet Aspie and i was born to be the ultimate jester. I regret my jestermaxxing phase in school, but its impossible to completely turn it off, i sometimes still make jokes and puns