Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are fat foids meaner/ more aggressive than normal foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Those hamplanets go out of their way to insult me and be rude. Normal foids are either indifferent or nice to me at this stage in my life, but landwhales want me dead for some reason. I really want to know why this is. Not that i'd ever want to do anything sexual with a whale, but I still want to know why the drastic difference is there.
I think I read somewhere that fat turns estrogen into testosterone in foids or something like that which would make sense since whales act like men. I need to read more about that.

This year alone I have been harassed by 4 whales already and I really do not go out much.
Fat guys are usually bros and cool people. Why can't fat foids be the same?

Last edited:
Saw on a wheat waffles video, if you're a normie sub-5 women will despise you over time because they get pumped and dumped by them a lot. If you're sub-5 yourself I'm not sure

That's a scientific rule about foids : the fatter they are, the meaner and more entitled they are

yes there are 2 stereotypical foids that are the meanest and most entitled :feelswhat::society:

one is a fat entitled feminist yass queen slay :foidSoy: whale :feelspuke::society:

the other is chinlet ratface sunglasses wearing blonde hair having flat entitled stuck up arrogant whore :reeeeee::society:

this is what I observed and both of them are genetic trash they are just projecting their insecurities and think they are above you when in reality they are your looksmatch or even below :feelswhat::society:

That's a scientific rule about foids : the fatter they are, the meaner and more entitled they are
This has to be true. It's something that I see too often for it to be a coincidence.

I think it’s cuz entitled landwhales get rejected by chads so they’re miserable thinking they just got rejected by their looksmatch so they go take their anger out on weaker opponents like immature bullies.

This is why you ALWAYS make fun of a landwhales weight and encourage her to self harm

I think it’s cuz entitled landwhales get rejected by chads so they’re miserable thinking they just got rejected by their looksmatch so they go take their anger out on weaker opponents like immature bullies.

This is why you ALWAYS make fun of a landwhales weight and encourage her to self harm

yeah fat women are vicious and mean.

Because they are probably much larger than you and consequently believe they can crush you with their humongous thighs if they sat on you

Because they are probably much larger than you and consequently believe they can crush you with their humongous thighs if they sat on you
:giga:

a big fat yes

Maybe they are more bitter on average. No access to Chads makes a woman angry, just look at FDS

Fat toilets are absolutely disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Not even good for blowjob due to having triple chin :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Juggernaut law, the uglier she is, the bigger the body count and meaner crazier brain as a result

Juggernaut Law + being depressed and ugly makes landwhales mean.
For 8 weeks, I've worked in Prosthodontics sub-clinic in my hospital with a landwhale-dentist.
Holy canoli, she made some passive-aggressive comments mostly about me, I retaliated with bringing up weight in many puns,
I was glad when my term here was finished, my eyes could rest from the horrors they saw.

Yes. They are.

True day. They can't even do the one thing that is expected to stay high value. Lazy good for nothing fat fucks

True dat. They can't even do the one thing that is expected to stay high value. Lazy good for nothing fat fucks

Yeah fat women lowkey scare me because I always assume they're miserable bitches

Those hamplanets go out of their way to insult me and be rude. Normal foids are either indifferent or nice to me at this stage in my life, but landwhales want me dead for some reason. I really want to know why this is. Not that i'd ever want to do anything sexual with a whale, but I still want to know why the drastic difference is there.
I think I read somewhere that fat turns estrogen into testosterone in foids or something like that which would make sense since whales act like men. I need to read more about that.

This year alone I have been harassed by 4 whales already and I really do not go out much.
Fat guys are usually bros and cool people. Why can't fat foids be the same?
Holy shit this guy still isn't banned despite bragging yet I get 60% for an opinion jeez

Holy shit this guy still isn't banned despite bragging yet I get 60% for an opinion jeez
What the fuck did I "brag" about here? Some of you are legit retarded.

meh they can be rude sometimes but really all women can be rude

All foids act aggressive/mean to you if your ugly no matter how they look

All foids act aggressive/mean to you if your ugly no matter how they look
Nah bro, there are differences. Fat foids are basically men. Stacys and any high value people generally try to hide their shittiness. They wouldn't openly harass someone. That shit is for plebs.

Let's put it this way: I've punched a LOT more fat cunts in the face than pretty bitches.