Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Egyptians the ugliest people in the world?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Apart from Australian aboriginals or people from some remote tribe that is disconnected from the rest of the world, I think we're the ugliest, even uglier than curries. We just have all the worst features, carpet textures hair, huge bulbous noses, manlet genes, etc. Most of these guys look grotesque.
Salah.jpg

000_TO525.jpg

5036.jpg

Egyptian-protest-.jpg

I can't even find anyone that could be considered an "Egyptian Chad", Rami Malik is the closest one to come to mind but he just has a good lower third and incel tier everything else. I've even seen some curries who can be considered Chads tbh.
1547259736491-png.79878

We're undeniably the ugliest people in the middle east and probably the ugliest people in the world, it's over.

Slavs uggomog you

Currycels laugh at this thread

currys, somalis and abos are worse tbh

Como o bolsa familia ajudou o brasil1
01 30 ghg refri161
0107 feias1

Mixed Brazilians are.

I'd say on par with other middle easterners, and mestizo hispanics and slightly above curries.

lol no you guys mog somalis to 67th dimension

aren't most brazilians mixed?
Yes they are, but a significant proportion of the population isn't or at least ins't to a great extent. We have plenty of "semi-white" people.

This guy show so much how important lower third is, If I had this jaw I could possibly escape inceldom
He shows the importance of being white, those ethnic bug eyes are what ruin him.

the average american black iq is 85 which is pretty much retarded

outside of the west blacks are below curries
I think the average Egyptian has an iq lower than that.

white spics and white passing arabs mog blacks
The few who are actually white passing do mog blacks, the average Arab or spic doesn't mog anyone.

lol no you guys mog somalis to 67th dimension

Somalian Lightbulb Head Syndrome is probably one of the worse things you can get. There's not even any surgery for it.

serveimage

Definitely worse than being Egyptian.

Somalian Lightbulb Head Syndrome is probably one of the worse things you can get. There's not even any surgery for it.

serveimage

Definitely worse than being Egyptian.

lightbulb-heads are still superior to skullcels.

Black + white is tragic. Hapas for example aren't as ugly IMO.
Being mixed white and black is a gamble in terms of looks. From what I observe they are either extremely good looking like Jeremy Meeks Brian Whittaker, Rob Evans or Chris Brown ect but lots of times they aren't. It's better than being full black tho.

serveimage
being somali in general is a death sentence, there's literally no hope for us. we an't even run thug game without looking like clowns and BBC game requires a BBC so we can rule that shit out too

not to mention that balding is a certainty for all of us, and our echtomorph bodies.

all we have going for us is height
Being mixed white and black is a gamble in terms of looks. From what I observe they are either extremely good looking like Jeremy Meeks Brian Whittaker, Rob Evans or Chris Brown ect but lots of times they aren't. It's better than being full black tho.
100% true

Rami Malik mogs me

He also has a sharp jawline

yes, I confirm, the Egyptians are among the ugliest on the planet.

Americans are. Obesity. Except for other places with ultra obese people.

Beware from the pharaohs!

Which btw., today Egyptians are not even descendant from.
Thousands of years of etnical cleansings and mixings in this region have apparently not bring anything positive.

And, as we're talking about pharaohs, they looked more white than vast majority of today's Egyptians, JFL.

Last edited:
no, blacks are the ugliest

Black guys do well with white foids because of racial guilt and a desire of the foid to want to look edgy & non-judgemental.
But I still stick to my guns that blacks are the ugliest race, and they don’t look very different from Australian aboriginals and Papuans

Just be Mohamed Salah and start statusmaxxing theory

No that honor belongs to Somalis

Black guys do well with white foids because of racial guilt and a desire of the foid to want to look edgy & non-judgemental.
But I still stick to my guns that blacks are the ugliest race, and they don’t look very different from Australian aboriginals and Papuans
Yeah, the only blacks that are attractive are the ones that are mixed with white.

Elab, please.
Horrible eye area, round nose, manlet.

Beware from the pharaohs!

Which btw., today Egyptians are not even descendant from.
Thousands of years of etnical cleansings and mixings in this region have apparently not bring anything positive.

And, as we're talking about pharaohs, they looked more white than vast majority of today's Egyptians, JFL.
Why do white people try to claim the ancient Egyptians too? They don't look at all white in their paintings.

That would be mexicans and other spic ethnicities tbqh